/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tension and Frustration from the secret habit

BrotherMus
11-13-2013, 12:47 AM
Asalamo aljkom dear brothers and sisters.

I really need your support and advice on this one so please don’t leave me hanging.

I’m really trying my best to stay away from the (secret habit) if you all know what I mean.

It’s been 2 month now and the tension and frustration is eating me up inside and I really do not want to go back to that filthy habit.

I know people will say – Why don’t you get married?
I’m sad to say that I have yet to find a spouse and I make dua every day for Allah to hear my plea, but until then…

Is masturbation completely “Haram” or is it ok once in a while?

What do I do to remain strong fast on my new path?

Advise me please

Any help is very much appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
11-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Following read will be helpful InshaAllah

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...turbation.html

crimsontide06
11-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Some things that have helped me is to actually think about what I would be doing ....I think "wow, pleasuring...yourself??!" that's pretty creepy and nasty to me so it helps keep me away from it. Also, thinking of how the woman I might marry would feel if I am thinking of other women....and the fact that it is disrespectful to the woman you are thinking of. That is how I think.

Also science confirms that frequently doing it will reduce your chances of having children as it depletes good "cells" and physically damages the inside of that body part. It also makes your eyes fuzzy if you do it too much as you're putting strain on your eyes while you do not realize it/feel it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!