PDA

View Full Version : Asalamualykum wa rehamtulahe wa berkathu

Oxygen Hacker
11-13-2013, 07:31 AM
:sl::sl::sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Oxygen Hacker
11-13-2013, 07:40 AM
i am looking for some one perhaps my username will remind that person. The memories are 3-4 years old.

Muslim Woman
11-13-2013, 08:00 AM
:wa:

br, welcome here.

Plz Answer Me
11-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Walaikum assalam wa rahmatillahi wabarakatuh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
11-13-2013, 12:23 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum, brother. :ma: a mysterious introduction... I hope the search goes well :ia: :)

greenhill
11-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the forum,

You can count me out of your search :D and I echo br. Muhammad's wish for you. I add another, may you find other gems in this forum...

Peace :shade:

Signor
11-14-2013, 06:14 AM
:wasalamex

format_quote Originally Posted by Oxygen Hacker
i am looking for some one perhaps my username will remind that person. The memories are 3-4 years old.
Can we add this to revised 2013 Edition of...The Return of Sherlock Holmes By Sir Oxygen Hacker

Oxygen Hacker
11-14-2013, 09:06 AM
:sl::sl:

no no 2013 is nearly finished my name should be in the 2014 edition. Only a wise man (signor) recognises another wise man (me) lol.

Jazak Allah Khayr bro and sis's for your heart warming welcome. May you all enter the highest station in Jannah. ameen

Regards,

Sir Oxygen Hacker

Plz Answer Me
11-14-2013, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Oxygen Hacker
:sl::sl:

no no 2013 is nearly finished my name should be in the 2014 edition. Only a wise man (signor) recognises another wise man (me) lol.

Jazak Allah Khayr bro and sis's for your heart warming welcome. May you all enter the highest station in Jannah. ameen

Regards,

Sir Oxygen Hacker

Walaikum assalam x 2
Respected brother oxygen may Allah grant you a good station in jannah as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!