/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Orthodox Jew praying like a Muslim

Signor
11-14-2013, 04:15 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Was that really a Jew? (The person praying at the end?)

Signor
11-15-2013, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Was that really a Jew? (The person praying at the end?)
No,it was at the beginning,a short clip from a documentary filmed in Israel and you can see a man praying in front of his store.

I stumbled upon this video yesterday by chance but I heard about it a long time ago from Nouman Ali Khan,mentioning the striking similarity while interpreting verses from Surah Baqarah(same verses which are mentioned in video at the near end).

Anas Lewis
11-18-2013, 01:38 PM
:sl:

That's very peculiar to me, I've never seen such an extraordinary event. Jazakallah for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
12-08-2013, 04:04 AM
Prophets in the bible prayed like Muslims. Here is the link for more informationhttp://norasensation.wordpress.com/2008/09/06/all-the-prophets-prayed-as-the-muslims-today/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!