/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for accomodation in Birmingham

Ihcene
11-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Assalamu aleikoum brothers and sisters ! I need help to find an accomdoation in Birmingham. I live in France and have to perform a four month internship in Birmingham from January insha' Allah but until now I didn't find a place to live in (room in a property with female roommates, or within a hosting family ..). All I ask you is to give me some advices that could make me find one more rapidly insha' Allah. Jazakumu Llahu khayrane

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
11-15-2013, 07:21 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

There's at least two university's in Birmingham. If you can find a contact for their Islamic societies maybe you can find accommodation with some sisters who may have a room.

Ihcene
11-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Oh yes ! It's a very good idea ! :) Baraka Allahu fik ! I'll try and hope that will work insha' Allah

Muslim Woman
11-16-2013, 04:40 AM
:sl:

Birmingham Student Accommodation

About Birmingham
Birmingham is a big city of nearly one million people and is a bustling cosmopolitan metropolis with a lot to offer those studying here, while at the same time remaining small and cosy enough to avoid the anonymity of London.

Here you will find details of private rented accommodation offered by student landlords/letting agents in Birmingham including; student houses, student flats/apartments in Birmingham, bed-sits in Birmingham, larger housing schemes in Birmingham.

http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/Birmingham.asp

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
11-16-2013, 04:44 AM
:sl:

Birmingham

UNITE student accommodation in Birmingham puts you right at the centre of the UK's second largest student city. Birmingham is home to 65,000 students from five universities; Aston University, University of Birmingham, Birmingham City University, Newman University and University College Birmingham. The city is centrally located with great transport links via Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham New Street train station, and motorway access via the M6.

Contact Us

For any more information, you can look through all of our student properties online, or to ask us anything at all, call us on 0800 121 7387, or +44 (0) 117 302 7497.

Alternatively you can email us on salesenquiry@unite-group.co.uk, or find us on Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.unite-students.com/birmingham

Ihcene
11-16-2013, 06:24 AM
السلام عليكم

I thank you all for having answered and supported me
I think I get something alhamdulilah so I don't look for an accommodation yet but if you have other advises about daily life, I'll take them :)

Thank you very much Muslim Woman !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!