/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Increase your Iman today!

ahmad232
11-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Asallamu Alekumu rahmatallahi wabaraktu.
I felt like i want to share this website with you guys, which is a website that has increased my iman insanely!
Im sure most of you already know amazing websites and lectures on youtube that you all watch daily.
it is a website that explains and illustrate each surah’s deeply meaning, like each Ayat he takes like 1-2hours to explain, and he does it in a way that won’t make you confused or feel like you getting bombed with a lot of info, he talks about it perfectly.
His name is - Nouman Ali Khan - Most of you already know him.

nakcollection . com / quran-tafsir.html

Everytime I recite the surahs when I pray I concentrate way more, and thies last weeks I feel like I got way more closer to Allah (swt) now that I know the true meaning of his word, I’m definitely more aware of Allah (swt) now.

We some times take the Quran for granted, Yes Alhamdulillah we all recite the Quran a lot but are we aware what allah (swt) is actually saying to us,?

His Mercy and love to us is Vast!

The scholars in Islam saids “ The tears of a believer is more precious to Allah (swt) the the Ka’ba itself!”
He is The Loveing God - ‘Al Wadood’ The One Who Loves, The One who loves to love his creation, The One who loves his creation so much that, the love thathe has sent on this eart is only one part .. of 99 parts that he has prepared for The belivers on the day of Judgement.

Know more about Allahs love here, wallahi it moved me to tears - youtube . com / watch?v=f7EnGtKY3tc

I pray that Allah (swt) will have mercy and guide you all.
May he fill all of our hearts with his love.
Jazakkallah keer, wa salamualekumu rahmatallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anisafatima
01-30-2014, 11:08 AM
Nice website that you are sharing about increasing iman, illustrate each sura in more details and each ayat takes 1-2 hours to explain, in a way that won’t make any one confused.
Keep sharing such useful information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!