/* */

PDA

View Full Version : God .. or ... Nature ??!!

nour elhoda
11-17-2013, 01:13 PM
" Naturalists" or modern idolaters believe that nature has created them. It is their God that brought them into existence.

logically speaking, the components of the created are indicative of the creator. In other words, if the created have certain capabilities, these are indicative of the creator.
For example, if you see a door that is perfectly made, you will conclude that its maker has wood and has the equipment , the skill and the ability to turn the wood into that perfect door.

therefore, thinking about the manufactured thing will lead us to realize the skill of the manufacturer. So, if we ponder about the creatures, the signs of Allah, this will lead us to some of Allah's attributes.

Something else, the owner of nothing , gives nothing. You can never ask money from the poor, & can never ask knowledge from the ignorant , and can never ask life from the nonliving, because the one who is void of something can not give it to others.

The whole universe bears witness that it has a creator & the creator must be all-wise, omnipotent , full of knowledge, sustainer and guardian. so, those who claim that nature has created them come into a conflict with the fact that nature and its stone- deaf and solid components have no mind, no will, no ability wile they , as human , have mind, will and ability. How it could happen while the void of something can never give it to others????

Does it sound logical ?????:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-17-2013, 01:59 PM
"....If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;" (5:48)

So yes, it is logical to those who follow the faith of the 'single people'. But the 'test' in His plans is to tempt people into thinking illogically..

Prayer4life
11-17-2013, 05:26 PM
There is a great video on the subject, so please type in Youtube: 'Does God Exist? By Abdur Raheem Green'. I'd post a link but it won't let me. :(

crimsontide06
11-17-2013, 06:47 PM
If I understand what this subject you are talking about it....

I do not think people understand...God CREATED nature...and the way it works. Things,space,planets,stars,animals,people...etc just didn't poof into existence, they came into existence over time..This is how God made it be. I do not see how hard that is to understand.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!