/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anas

Anas Lewis
11-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Salam,

I'm Anas, currently 15.

I'm from UK and I joined this site due to constant fitnah I'm involved in on the Internet. To elaborate, I'm sometimes distracted by haram activities such as music. Alhamdhulilah I pray my 5 daily prayers as I'm wary about the fact that when I die, the first question I'll be asked pertains to my prayers.

I hope to one day become a Scholar of Islam and eventually convert/revert people to Islam with the sole intention of attaining Allah's love and Jannah. I care very little about making money as I know that it could be the source of many evils while simultaneously being the source of good depending on my motives at the time of making money. But for now, I don't think I'd use any bit of money I have in a positive way, I'd probably just spend it on jewelry or clothes.

May Allah be pleased with all of our efforts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Anas,

Noble dreams and ambition.. May it pan out for you. Meanwhile have a great stay here.

Peace :shade:

Nur Student
11-18-2013, 03:30 AM
Wa alaykum salam brother Anas,

Welcome to the forum. May Allah make it beneficial for you, and for us all.

Muslim Woman
11-18-2013, 06:48 AM
:wa:

bro , welcome here. U are one of the youngest participants we have . May Allah reward u for ur good intention .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!