/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shook up

Anas Lewis
11-19-2013, 12:00 AM
:sl:

By Allah before today I was able to freely move around my house during every hour of the night, go outside during every hour of the night and do pretty much anything alike without fearing jinn.

I've been reading some of these forum posts related to jinn and they pretty much shook me up. Alhamdulilah I've never encountered a jinn in my entire life, may it remain that way UNLESS it's a good jinn and I'm aware that it's a good jinn. Ameen. (Say ameen please)

So yeah, I'd appreciate some advice on how to counter this fear.

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-19-2013, 08:00 AM
Ha ha... knowledge can scare at times....

I believe that if you don't disturb them then they won't disturb you. Ayatul kursi is a safe bet to protect yourself. Don't let what you read put fear into you, nothing has changed except that you know now...

Peace :shade:

Jedi_Mindset
11-19-2013, 01:25 PM
You can counter this fear with taqwa and increase of imaan, also by thinking rationally like: 'Jinns are just creatures created by Allah, so they will only harm me when its God's will'

Anas Lewis
11-19-2013, 01:39 PM
:sl:

Jazkallah for the posts bro's. I finally managed to get up and go to the bathroom at 2:00AM and here's what I said:

"La-ilaha-iLLaLLah- Muhammadur-Rasulullah"

"Allah hu akhbar"

"Laa hawla wala quwwata illaaah billah"

"Bismilllah"

And... after all that, I probably repeated the same thing. I wanted to be certain there wasn't a jinn just waiting there for me... Apparently, a brother used to pray and every time he used to start he used to see a jinn in the form of his relative who passed away. Because it was getting so repetitive he hid a dagger in his pocket and when it came again he jumped on it. It dissipated in an instant. It never came back.

While that story has some merit, it's still horrible to know that evil jinns can do this.

And also, on the topic of jinn, we all have a jinn next to us. Can this jinn hear/talk to us?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!