PDA

View Full Version : Why you should eat an avocado a day

Taabuu
11-19-2013, 08:59 AM

Why you should eat an avocado a day

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-09-2014, 09:33 PM
I don't think i've ever tasted this fruit...

Sunnie Ameena
02-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Re: Confused and looking for guidance....

I too am confused. I converted 3 years ago and can not get anyone to help. I have reached out to 3 different Mosques and not one has helped me. I am very disheartened.

Muhaba
03-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Nextelement, welcome to the forum. You shouldn't wait to convert. One doesn't know when one might die, so it's best to convert immediately than to wait. If you can't eat halal food at home and are afraid you'll have to eat haram (forbidden) stuff, then tell your parents you've become a vegetarian. I'm sure no one's going to force you to eat meat if you claim to be a vegetarian. nor will they persecute you for being a vegetarian. You don't actually have to become one. You can eat meat outside the home if you can find halal food. only at home, don a vegetarian appearance.

If you're worried about having to go to church on Sunday, there may be things you can do to overcome this: join a sport that plays (or practices) at the time you have to go to church. Get a weekend job. Take a notebook to church and write down all the things that are doubtful. critically analyze the things being said in church. if possible, bring these up in front of your parents. You may want to watch videos of former Christians such as Yusuf Estes who have mentioned some stuff.

continue learning about Islam. There are many lectures available on youtube, including those of converts that can give you both information and determination.

How long before you go to college?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Walter D
04-16-2014, 08:23 AM
First correct your spell It's Quran not Koran. Quran is our Holly Book. Islam is a peaceful religion and have guide in all part of life. All Muslims are believe Muhammad PBUH is last Prophet of ALLAH and he prove them who are not believe on him with their miracles and kindness. Quran have a lot knowledge about Jesus. Allah said in Quran Jesus and all other Prophets, Messengers are way to guide peoples and told them about Last Prophet Muhammad. If you follow Bible you will get this answer.

ahmadkhan12
04-28-2014, 11:59 AM
You should not wait to say your shahadah

Live online quran learning

Muslim Woman
04-28-2014, 03:56 PM
Welcome here .

If u r sure Islam is the truth , then don't delay to accept the fact and declare it . We don't know when angel of death will visit us .

keep praying and ask Almighty Allah to help u .

U may contact ur local mosque / Islamic org .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!