/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could this be jinn?

Anas Lewis
11-19-2013, 01:46 PM
:sl:

I want to make this story as short as possible:

I went to my in-laws house and it was night. After having something to eat, we decided to go out into the garden. There was a shed out there and my in-law decided it would be a good idea to jump on it. After he was cursing at ABSOLUTELY nothing, literally, we heard the sound of a witches laugh. It wasn't one witch, it was about 30 AT THE SAME TIME.

I said to them

"can't you hear that?!?!"

And they all ran in along with me. It was very sinister laughing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anas Lewis
11-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Why doesn't anyone reply to my threads?

Jedi_Mindset
11-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Have patience bro, if not for me someone else would have replied :)

Anyway, could be bro, or could be imagination. Don't be scared of jinn, just be carefull when you go out after maghrib ( Do wudhu for example)

Ahmad H
11-20-2013, 11:53 PM
Don't reflect on whether that is jinn or not. If you dwell on the jinn too much then you may miss out on other things you should be paying attention to as a Muslim. If you are scared something might be Satanic, say A'udhu billahi min ash-Shaitanir-Rajeem. Then say the Bismillah and start reciting the four Kuls (Surah Al-Kafiroon, Surah Al-Ikhlaas, Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Naas). Then have trust in Allah, and all will be well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!