/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help to improve my english

Ihcene
11-21-2013, 10:33 AM
:sl:

I will soon go to England insha' Allah and need therefore to improve my oral english. I am not used to speak it, so I think I will be in a real pickle if I don't practice it as little as possible !

If there are (female) volunteers, don't hesitate to pm me !

Jazakumu Allahu khayrane !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
observer
11-21-2013, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ihcene
:sl:

I will soon go to England insha' Allah and need therefore to improve my oral english. I am not used to speak it, so I think I will be in a real pickle if I don't practice it as little as possible !

If there are (female) volunteers, don't hesitate to pm me !

Jazakumu Allahu khayrane !
Hi, you might like to try some internet language exchange sites. I used www.sharedtalk.com to practise Spanish and it was really helpful. You put in the languages you speak and those that you want to practise and it matches you up with your opposite - so if you speak French and want to practise English it'd match you with someone who speaks English and wants to practise French. You can then e-mail or Skype or whatever and talk some of the time in English where they help you and some of the time in French where you help them. You can select only to speak to women as well if you prefer.

http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/
http://www.conversationexchange.com/

The above two websites look similar but I have no experience of using them so can't say how good they are. Through sharedtalk I practised my Spanish a lot and met some good friends.

Happy English-speaking!

Ihcene
11-21-2013, 07:27 PM
Hi,

Oh thank you ! I'll try to test at least one of them ^-^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!