/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream Of People Whirling ....?

bijoor2
11-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Ok I am a non Muslim ...I am a Hindu....I get dreams of people wearing red colored dress whrirling round and round and people singing something since childhood till now.Never bothered it but from past few weeks i get it everyday....I searched in the net and got information that this is only done in one place of the world i.e. in Sehwan area in the shrine of Hazrat Lal Shahbaz Qalandar...I dont know who he was....but I got a feeling to visit this place once in a lifetime...Since I live in India its not possible for me to go there because of present situations of India and Pakistan...So would like to get contact details of the shrine...And if possible please provide me the travel details too..Thanks N God Bless Everyone...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-23-2013, 04:38 AM
don't be mislead by dreams...

best,

Insaanah
11-23-2013, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bijoor2
I get dreams of people wearing red colored dress whrirling round and round and people singing something since childhood till now.
Greetings bijoor2, and welcome to the forum.

Please note, that such practices, or the making of shrines, or the other activities that go on there, are not sanctioned by Islam, and are not part of Islam, and as such, we cannot assist you with your enquiry.

However, it is important, that you become aware of the correct Islamic beliefs:

• There is only One God. He alone should be worshipped. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Lord.
  • He does not beget, nor is He begotten. He has no sons, daughters, siblings, parents, cousins, or relatives of any sort.
  • He is eternal and does not die.
  • He does not depend on anyone/anything yet we all depend on Him. He is free of all want and need.
  • There is nothing like Him. He is all Hearing, all Seeing, all Knowing, all Powerful, Incomparable, the Creator of the Universe.
  • He did not and does not, dwell in human or animal bodies, nor are there any incarnations of Him. He is not mixed up in His creation in any way.
  • He is not composed of persons, nor a trinity. There are no secondary, lesser, greater, equal, or multiple gods. There are no intermediaries, including no praying through or invoking of the dead, no matter how pious they were. And no denying of God's existence either.
  • There are no sharers associates, persons or parts whatsoever in His exclusive Divinity. Simply, He is One, in every sense.

If you are interested to read more, please click on the picture beneath the text of my post, and/or feel free to ask further questions about Islam on the forum. Rather than following subconscious dreams for your guidance, no matter how long you've had them, it's best to to use conscious reasoning and study to re-evaluate and reassess your own beliefs and doctrines.

Peace.

bijoor2
11-25-2013, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Greetings bijoor2, and welcome to the forum.

Please note, that such practices, or the making of shrines, or the other activities that go on there, are not sanctioned by Islam, and are not part of Islam, and as such, we cannot assist you with your enquiry.

However, it is important, that you become aware of the correct Islamic beliefs:
  • There is only One God. He alone should be worshipped. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Lord.
  • He does not beget, nor is He begotten. He has no sons, daughters, siblings, parents, cousins, or relatives of any sort.
  • He is eternal and does not die.
  • He does not depend on anyone/anything yet we all depend on Him. He is free of all want and need.
  • There is nothing like Him. He is all Hearing, all Seeing, all Knowing, all Powerful, Incomparable, the Creator of the Universe.
  • He did not and does not, dwell in human or animal bodies, nor are there any incarnations of Him. He is not mixed up in His creation in any way.
  • He is not composed of persons, nor a trinity. There are no secondary, lesser, greater, equal, or multiple gods. There are no intermediaries, including no praying through or invoking of the dead, no matter how pious they were. And no denying of God's existence either.
  • There are no sharers associates, persons or parts whatsoever in His exclusive Divinity. Simply, He is One, in every sense.

If you are interested to read more, please click on the picture beneath the text of my post, and/or feel free to ask further questions about Islam on the forum. Rather than following subconscious dreams for your guidance, no matter how long you've had them, it's best to to use conscious reasoning and study to re-evaluate and reassess your own beliefs and doctrines.

Peace.
..First of all Thank you for the reply.I would like to say that I am a Hindu.We are allowed to believe all the enlightened entities including Allah.We too have the concept of One and Only One Supreme God i.e. Param Atma(Supreme Being or Soul) or Allah...We too have the concept that this Supreme Entity or Allah has sent 1,25,000 messengers to the face of earth out of which Adam,Noah,Jesus,Muhammed are known..We also believe that Rama And Krishna were also sent by this Supreme Entity Or Allah,as everything is His Creation...We also believe that these enlightened entities possess magical powers and we believe them as God but not the Supreme God being Allah as the Supreme Soul or Param Atma....:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!