/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to get help getting muslimah clothing?

new
11-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me out with having the proper wear that a muslimah woman is supposed to have? Like the hijabs and abayas and any other clothings that a muslimah might need or wear. I am also in need of a prayer rug.
There is no Mosque in my area. The nearest one is 40 miles away from where I live. I have contacted a mosque, but they dont give hijabs or prayer rugs out. I am hoping that a sister might be willing to help me out.
I just want to look proper and I have a regular scarf, but it doesnt stay properly. I wear regular clothes and keep covered, but I dont feel like I am pleasing allah.
If anyone can help me or direct me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.
I just want to look how I should and am on a very limited income and I have been helping out family, so I cant afford to even get the proper wear for what I need

I hope that a sister can help a newly converted sister. Any support would be great. And any information would help also. I just want to be proper and to please Allah

Thanks so much,
Tracy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
11-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Click on this link and you may find something helpful InshaAllah

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ml#post1596307

Muslim Woman
11-23-2013, 06:44 AM
:sl:

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ml#post1589017

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!