/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I comitting a shirk ..?

bijoor2
11-25-2013, 01:39 PM
I am a Non Muslim...I am a Hindu..We have around 300 crore Gods...Also we have the concept of Param Atma similar to the concept of Islamic belief of Allah.We do believe there is one and only one Supreme Soul or Energy or Entity ...We also believe that this Supreme Entity has sent many messengers to the face of earth like Krishna and Ram similar to the concept of Islam where Allah has sent 1,25000 messengers out of which few are know like Adam,Noah,Muhammad,Jesus.We hindus believe Rama,Krishna, Prophet Mohammed,Jesus as Gods. We definitely dont believe them as Supreme God or Param Atma or Allah but we do believe them as Gods).So is it considered as a shirk for non muslims like me ..?..Sorry :pfor posting me in this section...Could not find a button to create a new thread in Comaparative religion section ...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nur Student
11-25-2013, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bijoor2
We have around 300 crore Gods...Also we have the concept of Param Atma similar to the concept of Islamic belief of Allah.We do believe there is one and only one Supreme Soul or Energy or Entity ...We also believe that this Supreme Entity has sent many messengers to the face of earth like Krishna and Ram similar to the concept of Islam where Allah has sent 1,25000 messengers out of which few are know like Adam,Noah,Muhammad,Jesus.We hindus believe Rama,Krishna, Prophet Mohammed,Jesus as Gods. We definitely dont believe them as Supreme God or Param Atma or Allah but we do believe them as Gods).So is it considered as a shirk for non muslims like me ..?
Hi bijoor,

According to Islam, Allah (s.w.t) doesn't have any partners, nor is He in any way in need of them. Among the many reasons and evidences of this truth, here is a quite comprehensive one:

The most fundamental characteristic of rulership is independence and separateness. Even the weak shadow of rulership in impotent men vehemently rejects the interference of others and does not permit others to meddle in its duty, and in this way preserves its independence. Many kings have mercilessly put to death their innocent children and loved brothers on account of this rejection of interference. That is to say, independence, separateness, and the rejection of the interference of others are the most basic characteristics of true rulership, and are its inseparable necessities and perpetual essentials.

It is because of this characteristic that divine rulership, which is at the degree of absolute dominicality, most vehemently rejects the association of any partners and the participation and interference of others. The Qur’an of Miraculous Exposition too, insistently, repeatedly, and sternly, indicates divine unity and rejects with severe threats the association of partners with God.

Thus, the divine rulership in dominicality necessitates divine unity and indicates a most powerful motive and necessitating cause for it. So too the infinitely perfect order and harmony on the face of the universe, apparent from the totality of the universe and the stars, and the plants, animals and minerals to particulars, individuals, and minute particles, form an indubitably veracious witness to and clear proof of that singleness and unity. For if others had interfered, this most sensitive balance, order, and regularity of the universe would have been spoilt and signs of disorder would have been apparent. In accordance with the meaning of the verse,

If there were in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides God, there would have been confusion in both!,(Qur'an 21:22)

this wondrous, perfect order of the universe would have been thrown into confusion and been spoilt. Whereas, according to the verse,

So turn your vision again; do you see any flaw?,(Qur'an 67:3)

from minute particles to the planets, from the ground to the divine throne, there is no sign of fault, defect, or confusion. Thus the order of the universe and of creatures and the balance of beings, demonstrate most brilliantly the greatest manifestation of the name of Single (Ahad) and testify to divine unity (wahdat).

Moreover, since, through the mystery of the manifestation of divine oneness, the tiniest living creature is a miniature sample of the universe and a small index of it, only the One who holds the whole universe in the grasp of His power can lay claim to it. And since, in regard to creation, a seed is not inferior to a tree, and a tree is a small universe, and all living beings are like small universes and small worlds, this mystery of divine oneness has made the association of partners with God impossible.

By virtue of this mystery, the universe is not only an indivisible whole, but is also by its nature, a universal whose division and being broken up into parts is impossible and which does not accept participation and numerous hands in its creation. Thus, since each part of it is a particular and individual part, and the whole also is a universal, it precludes the participation of others in it. It proves to the degree of being self-evident the greatest manifestation of the name of Single, the reality of divine unity , and this mystery of divine oneness.

Yes, since the realms of beings in the universe are interwoven and interbonded and the functions of each look to all, it has made the universe, in respect of dominicality and creation, like an indivisible whole. So too, the all-encompassing general acts in the universe are interwoven and interpenetrated. For example, the acts of nurturing and giving of sustenance are apparent at the same instant within the act of giving life. And the acts of ordering and decking out the living creature’s body are observed at the same time within those acts of nurturing and giving of life. And at the same time the acts of giving of form, raising, and regulating strike the eye within those acts of nurturing, giving life, ordering, and decking out. And so on, since such all-encompassing and general acts are interpenetrated and one within the other and blended together like the seven colours in light, indeed, are united; and since each of those acts encompasses and embraces most beings and are a single act and by nature are the same; and since the one who performs the acts must be the same; and since each of them pervades the whole universe and unites with the other acts in co-operation and assistance; it has made the universe into an indivisible whole. Similarly, since all living creatures are like seeds, indexes, and samples of the universe, it has made the universe from the point of view of dominicality like a universal whose division and breaking into parts is impossible. That is to say, the universe is a totality so that to be Lord and Sustainer of a part of it is only possible by being Lord and Sustainer of the whole. And it is a universal so that each part of it has become like a single member; to make any one single member submit to His dominicality is only possible by subjugating the universal. ~ Fifth Indication

greenhill
11-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Peace to you..

In short, shirk essentially means that someone assigning partners to Allah or that 'happenings' can take place without His will.

Muslims can also commit shirk if his action and/or sayings directly or indirectly imply that some other 'forces' were the reason for a particular result.

By default, anyone who believes other deities have committed shirk.

This is as simple as I can put it.

Peace :shade:

bijoor2
11-27-2013, 04:42 AM
Thats so odd....Muhammad was a creation of Allah...All humans are a creation of Allah.....And we cannot convey our messages to the person who is enlightened or in soul conciousness [means a person who has replaced his body mass i.e. his flesh into soul mass or the soul which itself is Allah.Eg:- Jesus was not hurt while he was crucified because he embodied "cosmic energy" in his body which energy itself was Allah...Also about association I think the messengers of Allah any like Jesus,Muhammed,Krishna and Ram were one among the 1,25,000 prophets sent by Allah to the face of earth are the right people to convey our message to Allah if we cannot convey it directly to HIM.And about idol worship rejection of Islam....It says Allah cannot be found in any Idols..He is formless ...Its right I agree ..Same in the Vedas of Hindus.."Na Tasya Pratimah Asti"...Param Atma(Supreme God) or Allah is Formless....But in the Quran no where it is mention that he cannot take any form ....He has so powers that he can take any form and be in those idls too...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
11-27-2013, 05:03 AM
Greetings,

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to say, but it seems a very personal interpretation to things.

Muslims pray to Allah and to know him is to learn His 99 names and His 20 attributes. He does need to be represented by any other forms or idols. The message given by all prophets (peace be upon them all) is that Allah is our God and we do not need intermediaries. We may need guidance and help but our prayers to Him is between us and Him.

Don't know if this is what you mean?

Signor
11-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Hi bijoor2

So is it considered as a shirk for non muslims like me ..?
Its not a matter of concern of you since you are not a Muslim.

Br greenhill provided you with the most simple explanation

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
shirk essentially means that someone assigning partners to Allah or that 'happenings' can take place without His will.

Muslims can also commit shirk if his action and/or sayings directly or indirectly imply that some other 'forces' were the reason for a particular result.

By default, anyone who believes other deities have committed shirk.
Rest of what you said is coming from your own set of understanding and personal belief,Islam has nothing to do with them.Period

bijoor2
11-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Greetings,

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to say, but it seems a very personal interpretation to things.

Muslims pray to Allah and to know him is to learn His 99 names and His 20 attributes. He does need to be represented by any other forms or idols. The message given by all prophets (peace be upon them all) is that Allah is our God and we do not need intermediaries. We may need guidance and help but our prayers to Him is between us and Him.

Don't know if this is what you mean?

No I didnt mean this.I am like a research oriented kind of person.I would never like to be a person of a system or religion like Hindu or Islam or Christianity...I am trying to find HIM as he is one and only one God to all the religious beliefs out there be it Islamic beliefs or Hindu beliefs....I know we cannot see him as he formless... But these messangers embodied Allah in themselves....These messangers replaced their body mass and flesh into soul consiousness where the soul energy was Allah...Also they were a creation of Allah .My question was Is it a shirk if we pray to messengers to convey our messages to Allah if we cannot convey him directly ?

bijoor2
11-27-2013, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
Hi bijoor2

Its not a matter of concern of you since you are not a Muslim.

Br greenhill provided you with the most simple explanation

Rest of what you said is coming from your own set of understanding and personal belief,Islam has nothing to do with them.Period
Its not from my set of understanding ..Its the verses from the Vedas and Quran which contradicts only on few some ponts...so u mean to say islam does not say about body conciousness and soul counciousness or spirit conciousness ...about the terms Ruh n all....
I am like a research oriented kind of person.I would never like to be a person of a system or religion like Hindu or Islam or Christianity...I am trying to find HIM as he is one and only one God to all the religious beliefs out there be it Islamic beliefs or Hindu beliefs....I know we cannot see him as he formless... But these messangers embodied Allah in themselves....These messangers replaced their body mass and flesh into soul consiousness where the soul energy was Allah...Also they were a creation of Allah .My question was Is it a shirk if we pray to messengers to convey our messages to Allah if we cannot convey him directly ?

greenhill
11-27-2013, 09:18 AM
..Also they were a creation of Allah .My question was Is it a shirk if we pray to messengers to convey our messages to Allah if we cannot convey him directly ?
As you said, they are creation of Allah hence it would be shirk to pray to the messengers.... and we can pray to Allah directly so there is no need to use them.

Trying to make it as simple as I can.

Signor
11-27-2013, 10:04 AM
My question was Is it a shirk if we pray to messengers to convey our messages to Allah if we cannot convey him directly ?
These messangers replaced their body mass and flesh into soul consiousness where the soul energy was Allah
Surat Al-'Ikhlāş (The Sincerity) - سورة الإخلاص

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Sahih International
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Muhsin Khan
Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allah, (the) One.
Pickthall
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Yusuf Ali
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Shakir
Say: He, Allah, is One.
Dr. Ghali
Say, "He is Allah, The Only One,

Sahih International
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
Muhsin Khan
"Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
Pickthall
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
Yusuf Ali
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
Shakir
Allah is He on Whom all depend.
Dr. Ghali
Allah, The Everlasting Sovereign (The Arabic word is sometimes taken to mean all that is mentioned in verses 3 and 4).

Sahih International
He neither begets nor is born,
Muhsin Khan
"He begets not, nor was He begotten;
Pickthall
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
Yusuf Ali
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
Shakir
He begets not, nor is He begotten.
Dr. Ghali
He has not begotten and has not been begotten,

Sahih International
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
Muhsin Khan
"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
Pickthall
And there is none comparable unto Him.
Yusuf Ali
And there is none like unto Him.
Shakir
And none is like Him.
Dr. Ghali
And to Him none could be co-equal."

Signor
11-27-2013, 10:09 AM
As written by Moderator Sr Insaanah in another thread

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Please note, that to proselytize or to promote a faith other than Islam, is against the forum rules, which are located here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

15.Promoting Religions other than Islam
While interfaith discussions are allowed promoting another religion is not allowed on the discussion board. This discussion board was created to promote Islam, not another religion. There are many other discussion boards on the Web which you can promote your religion other than Islam.

Our comparative religion section is currently closed, thus we are not taking threads debating two faiths against each other, just for debate. However, you are of course, most welcome to ask questions to learn about Islam.
You are violating rules again and again.

bijoor2
11-27-2013, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
As written by Moderator Sr Insaanah in another thread

You are violating rules again and again.
Sorry got my answer ..But I asked because the comaprative religion thread was closed ....And I didnt ask anythhing about any other religion except Islam.

Insaanah
11-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Am I comitting a shirk ..?
The short and simple answer, is yes.

In my previous post, you read and acknowledged this:

• There is only One God. He alone should be worshipped. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Lord.
  • He does not beget, nor is He begotten. He has no sons, daughters, siblings, parents, cousins, or relatives of any sort.
  • He is eternal and does not die.
  • He does not depend on anyone/anything yet we all depend on Him. He is free of all want and need.
  • There is nothing like Him. He is all Hearing, all Seeing, all Knowing, all Powerful, Incomparable, the Creator of the Universe.
  • He did not and does not, dwell in human or animal bodies, nor are there any incarnations of Him. He is not mixed up in His creation in any way.
  • He is not composed of persons, nor a trinity. There are no secondary, lesser, greater, equal, or multiple gods. There are no intermediaries, including no praying through or invoking of the dead, no matter how pious they were. And no denying of God's existence either.
  • There are no sharers associates, persons or parts whatsoever in His exclusive Divinity. Simply, He is One, in every sense.

To believe in anybody as God, even in a supreme god plus a multitude of lesser gods, classes as associating others in Allah's divinity, i.e. shirk. The idolaters of Makkah at the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) believed similar. One supreme God (Allah) plus lesser deities. That was the shirk in its clearest form, and it was this that God sent the messengers to eradicate, and to show them the truth.

Thats so odd....Muhammad was a creation of Allah...All humans are a creation of Allah.....And we cannot convey our messages to the person who is enlightened or in soul conciousness [means a person who has replaced his body mass i.e. his flesh into soul mass or the soul which itself is Allah.Eg:- Jesus was not hurt while he was crucified because he embodied "cosmic energy" in his body which energy itself was Allah...Also about association I think the messengers of Allah any like Jesus,Muhammed,Krishna and Ram were one among the 1,25,000 prophets sent by Allah to the face of earth are the right people to convey our message to Allah if we cannot convey it directly to HIM.And about idol worship rejection of Islam....It says Allah cannot be found in any Idols..He is formless ...Its right I agree ..Same in the Vedas of Hindus.."Na Tasya Pratimah Asti"...Param Atma(Supreme God) or Allah is Formless....But in the Quran no where it is mention that he cannot take any form ....He has so powers that he can take any form and be in those idls too...
No I didnt mean this.I am like a research oriented kind of person.I would never like to be a person of a system or religion like Hindu or Islam or Christianity...I am trying to find HIM as he is one and only one God to all the religious beliefs out there be it Islamic beliefs or Hindu beliefs....I know we cannot see him as he formless... But these messangers embodied Allah in themselves....These messangers replaced their body mass and flesh into soul consiousness where the soul energy was Allah...Also they were a creation of Allah .My question was Is it a shirk if we pray to messengers to convey our messages to Allah if we cannot convey him directly ?
Having informed you about God, now I will tell you about the Prophets and messengers of God.

Allah did indeed send succession of prophets to people throughout the ages, to convey His message to them, and with guidance to show people how He wants them to live and worship Him. These messengers were the purest and noblest of humanity and were not divine in any way. They were human beings, known for their uprightness and noble character. They were not God, nor did God live in them, nor did they embody God. Muslims believe in all the prophets God sent, and do not reject or blaspheme any of them, from Adam, to the last and final prophet, Muhammad, peace be on them all. God sent all the prophets with the same message and not different messages. The message was: to submit wholeheartedly to God and worship Him and Him alone, without any associates in, or parts to, His Exclusive Divinity, and to obey the prophet. They taught that people should be under no misperception that they can commit themselves to God as their Lord, and then combine this with accepting others as their Lord, or associating others in His Divinity, in whatever way (be that God having a son, God dwelling in human or animal bodies, praying through the dead, having lesser Gods plus a supreme God - all of these are associations of others in Allah's exclusive divinity). They taught that we should strive hard to translate our belief in the One True God into practice, by obeying God and the messengers He sent, who were also role models and examples for us, showing us practically how to put the guidance they were sent with into practice in our daily lives, explaining the scriptures, warning against wrong-doing, giving good tidings, and giving additional legislation from God.

So Islam is not a new faith but is the same Ultimate Truth that God revealed to all prophets, including Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them). Thus Islam is not named after a specific person (like Christianity, Buddhism), nor after a certain race or place (like Judaism, Hinduism), but is named by God Himself, and the meaning loosely translates as 'submission to God', which is what every Prophet and their righteous followers did, from amongst all times, all races and all peoples. That in itself is one fraction of the evidence that it was the way of all the Prophets from the beginning.

With time, the message got forgotten or corrupted. So people started worshipping other gods along with Him, made idols, said that God begot a son, said that certain people were incarnations of God, some rejected belief in God altogether, while others elevated the status of some prophets to divine, or at the other end rejected or blasphemed some of the prophets. Whenever God's message got distorted by people, or forgotten, a new messenger was sent, not with any new or changed message, but reinforcing the actual message that God sent all the messengers with, the actual core beliefs that people were taught from the beginning of humanity, confirming the true parts of previous teachings and scriptures, and correcting wrong beliefs and misconceptions that had crept in. God required that whenever He sent a new messenger, that messenger should be followed along with any new scripture given to him. This chain of messengers culminates in prophet Muhammad (peace on him), who is the last and final prophet and messenger. Since his prophethood, Gods message is available unchanged and unadulterated, for the entire world, until the end of time. He wasn't sent as prophet and messenger for a specific group of people and specific time (e.g. as Moses and Jesus were to the Children of Israel), but he was sent for all the world, for all time, until the Day of Judgement. Thus he is the last, not first, prophet of Islam; a messenger to all mankind, for now, and for all time to come.

Please note, as I mentioned earlier, we have no intermediaries between us and God. We pray to God directly. We do not pray through anybody else. Our relationship with God is a direct one. Anyone who prays through a messenger, believing the messenger can somehow help him or convey his prayer to God, is committing gross shirk.

You say you are trying to find HIM, but then you are worshipping others along with Him.

The same way we would not be receptive to the idea that anybody other than our mother gave birth to us. We didn't see our own birth, yet we know who our mother is, even if we bear no resemblance, and nobody else can come along and say actually, this is not your mother, somebody else is. The same way, we know who our Creator and God is, and nobody else is our Lord and Sustainer but He. Nobody else is worthy of adoration and worship and submittance but He. The truth is one, and the truth is clear.

If one of a married couple were asked to be intimate with someone other than their wedded spouse, or alongside their spouse, would they be open minded and receptive to it? Such a thing would be considered offensive and wouldn't even be entertained. The mere suggestion that one should be unfaithful to one's spouse is ridiculous. Yet when it comes to our creator, people say everything is him and start worshipping others along with Him. This is the most greivous and serious sin.

We are faithful to other human beings, but the one who deserves the most faithfulness, is none other than our Creator Allah. No human being can do for us what He has done and continues to do. We are faithful to him without any associates in His Divinity. And it was this, worshipping Him alone, that all the messengers called. A rejection of idolatry in whatever form it might take.

And we invite you, to join the straight path. Reject this multitude of other gods, and worship Him alone. And believe in and obey His last messenger Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Peace.

greenhill
11-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Sorry got my answer
What was the answer?

bijoor2
11-27-2013, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

The short and simple answer, is yes.

In my previous post, you and acknowledged read this:
  • There is only One God. He alone should be worshipped. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Lord.
  • He does not beget, nor is He begotten. He has no sons, daughters, siblings, parents, cousins, or relatives of any sort.
  • He is eternal and does not die.
  • He does not depend on anyone/anything yet we all depend on Him. He is free of all want and need.
  • There is nothing like Him. He is all Hearing, all Seeing, all Knowing, all Powerful, Incomparable, the Creator of the Universe.
  • He did not and does not, dwell in human or animal bodies, nor are there any incarnations of Him. He is not mixed up in His creation in any way.
  • He is not composed of persons, nor a trinity. There are no secondary, lesser, greater, equal, or multiple gods. There are no intermediaries, including no praying through or invoking of the dead, no matter how pious they were. And no denying of God's existence either.
  • There are no sharers associates, persons or parts whatsoever in His exclusive Divinity. Simply, He is One, in every sense.

To believe in anybody as God, even in a supreme god plus a multitude of lesser gods, classes as associating others in Allah's divinity, i.e. shirk. The idolaters of Makkah at the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) believed similar. One supreme God (Allah) plus lesser deities. That was the shirk in its clearest form, and it was this that God sent the messengers to eradicate, and to show them the truth.

Having informed you about God, now I will tell you about the Prophets and messengers of God.

Allah did indeed send succession of prophets to people throughout the ages, to convey His message to them, and with guidance to show people how He wants them to live and worship Him. These messengers were the purest and noblest of humanity and were not divine in any way. They were human beings, known for their uprightness and noble character. They were not God, nor did God live in them, nor did they embody God. Muslims believe in all the prophets God sent, and do not reject or blaspheme any of them, from Adam, to the last and final prophet, Muhammad, peace be on them all. God sent all the prophets with the same message and not different messages. The message was: to submit wholeheartedly to God and worship Him and Him alone, without any associates in, or parts to, His Exclusive Divinity, and to obey the prophet. They taught that people should be under no misperception that they can commit themselves to God as their Lord, and then combine this with accepting others as their Lord, or associating others in His Divinity, in whatever way (be that God having a son, God dwelling in human or animal bodies, praying through the dead, having lesser Gods plus a supreme God - all of these are associations of others in Allah's exclusive divinity). They taught that we should strive hard to translate our belief in the One True God into practice, by obeying God and the messengers He sent, who were also role models and examples for us, showing us practically how to put the guidance they were sent with into practice in our daily lives, explaining the scriptures, warning against wrong-doing, giving good tidings, and giving additional legislation from God.

So Islam is not a new faith but is the same Ultimate Truth that God revealed to all prophets, including Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them). Thus Islam is not named after a specific person (like Christianity, Buddhism), nor after a certain race or place (like Judaism, Hinduism), but is named by God Himself, and the meaning loosely translates as 'submission to God', which is what every Prophet and their righteous followers did, from amongst all times, all races and all peoples. That in itself is one fraction of the evidence that it was the way of all the Prophets from the beginning.

With time, the message got forgotten or corrupted. So people started worshipping other gods along with Him, made idols, said that God begot a son, said that certain people were incarnations of God, some rejected belief in God altogether, while others elevated the status of some prophets to divine, or at the other end rejected or blasphemed some of the prophets. Whenever God's message got distorted by people, or forgotten, a new messenger was sent, not with any new or changed message, but reinforcing the actual message that God sent all the messengers with, the actual core beliefs that people were taught from the beginning of humanity, confirming the true parts of previous teachings and scriptures, and correcting wrong beliefs and misconceptions that had crept in. God required that whenever He sent a new messenger, that messenger should be followed along with any new scripture given to him. This chain of messengers culminates in prophet Muhammad (peace on him), who is the last and final prophet and messenger. Since his prophethood, Gods message is available unchanged and unadulterated, for the entire world, until the end of time. He wasn't sent as prophet and messenger for a specific group of people and specific time (e.g. as Moses and Jesus were to the Children of Israel), but he was sent for all the world, for all time, until the Day of Judgement. Thus he is the last, not first, prophet of Islam; a messenger to all mankind, for now, and for all time to come.

Please note, as I mentioned earlier, we have no intermediaries between us and God. We pray to God directly. We do not pray through anybody else. Our relationship with God is a direct one. Anyone who prays through a messenger is committing gross shirk.

You say you are trying to find HIM, but then you are worshipping others along with Him.

The same way we would not be receptive to the idea that anybody other than our mother gave birth to us. We didn't see our own birth, yet we know who our mother is, even if we bear no resemblance, and nobody else can come along and say actually, this is not your mother, somebody else is. The same way, we know who our Creator and God is, and nobody else is our Lord and Sustainer but He. Nobody else is worthy of adoration and worship and submittance but He. The truth is one, and the truth is clear.

If one of a married couple were asked to be intimate with someone other than their wedded spouse, or alongside their spouse, would they be open minded and receptive to it? Such a thing would be considered offensive and wouldn't even be entertained. The mere suggestion that one should be unfaithful to one's spouse is ridiculous. Yet when it comes to our creator, people say everything is him and start worshipping others along with Him. This is the most greivous and serious sin.

We are faithful to other human beings, but the one who deserves the most faithfulness, is none other than our Creator Allah. No human being can do for us what He has done and continues to do. We are faithful to him without any associates in His Divinity. And it was this, worshipping Him alone, that all the messengers called. A rejection of idolatry in whatever form it might take.

And we invite you, to join the straight path. Reject this multitude of other gods, and worship Him alone. And believe in and obey His last messenger Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Peace.

hmm thats what information I wanted....:shade:

bijoor2
11-27-2013, 11:59 AM

What was the answer?

:peace::peace::peace:

muslimah bird
12-14-2013, 02:01 PM
The major difference between the Hindu and the Muslim perception of God is the common Hindus’ belief in the philosophy of Pantheism. Pantheism considers everything, living and non-living to be divine and sacred. The Hindus therefore consider the trees, the sun, the moon, the animals and even the human beings as manifestations of God. For the common Hindu, everything is God.Islam, on the contrary, exhorts man to consider himself and his surroundings as examples of divine creation rather than as divinity itself. Muslims therefore believe that everything is Gods’ i.e. God with an apostrophe ‘s’. In other words we believe that everything belongs to God. The trees, the Sun , the Moon and everthing in this (Universe belong to God.)Thus the major difference between the Hindu and the Muslim beliefs is difference of the apostrophe ’s’. The Hindus says everything is God. The Muslim says everything is Godsç i.e. God with an apostrophe ‘sI

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!