/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nikah ka sawal?

ahmdali
11-26-2013, 11:04 PM
salam.
agar koi admi 2 logo ki mojodgi may kisi aurat se kahe ke may tum se nika karta hu. aur aurat is ko mazaq samjhe. magar jawab dy k han mujhe nikah qabool hy. toh kia yeh nikah hojata hy?

shukria

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmdali
11-26-2013, 11:23 PM
I mean. If a man in front of two witness, says to a woman that I do nikah with you. The woman thinks that he is kidding. But she says, yes I accept nikah with you. So the nikah is made?

greenhill
11-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Salaam to you,

Ceremonies aside, I believe the answer is YES!

Likewise, you cannot jokingly say there is no God! In other words, do not joke around with subjects of serious nature as there is no humour in matters pertaining to religious practices.

Peace :shade:

tigerkhan
11-27-2013, 09:37 AM
:sl:
consult some one who has authrity to give fatwa.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
11-27-2013, 01:31 PM
:salam:

See this hadeeth:

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَاتِمُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ حَبِيبِ بْنِ أَرْدَكَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَطَاءُ بْنُ أَبِي رَبَاحٍ، عَنْ يُوسُفَ بْنِ مَاهَكَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ ثَلاَثٌ جِدُّهُنَّ جِدٌّ وَهَزْلُهُنَّ جِدٌّ النِّكَاحُ وَالطَّلاَقُ وَالرَّجْعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that:
The Messenger of Allah :saws: said: "There are three matters in which seriousness is serious and joking is serious: marriage, divorce and taking back (one's wife). " (Hasan)

Sunan Ibn Maajah
English reference : Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2039
Arabic reference : Book 10, Hadith 2117

http://www.sunnah.com/urn/1263580

An alternative translation I have seen, is "There are three matters when they are done seriously, they are to be taken seriously, and when they are done jokingly, they are to be taken seriously: Nikah, talaaq, and taking back one's divorced wife."

Source for alternative translation: The Fiqh of family, marriage and divorce, published by the American Open University, written by Jamal Zarabozo, 1997.

As mentioned above, you need to consult a local 'aalim or mufti, as we are not 'ulamaa here. They will need to take into account whether a wali was present, and they will know if it makes any difference if the one accepting is joking as compared to the one offering etc. We cannot help you. You must go to them and explain your situation to them, and get an official answer or fatwa from them.

hibatahir
02-03-2016, 07:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Salaam to you,

Ceremonies aside, I believe the answer is YES!

Likewise, you cannot jokingly say there is no God! In other words, do not joke around with subjects of serious nature as there is no humour in matters pertaining to religious practices.

Peace :shade:
Agree with this

azc
02-03-2016, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmdali
salam.agar koi admi 2 logo ki mojodgi may kisi aurat se kahe ke may tum se nika karta hu. aur aurat is ko mazaq samjhe. magar jawab dy k han mujhe nikah qabool hy. toh kia yeh nikah hojata hy?shukria
kisi mufti sahab se malum Karen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!