/* */

PDA

View Full Version : interesting..

Khadijah1
11-28-2013, 11:42 PM
It seems as thought i am very limited as to what i can do here in the Forums and understand as to the rules…

I read there is a sister that needed help and i just wanted to let her know that i do understand what you are going through. as i have been close to what you are going through now. but due to rules my post are not allowed and have even tried to PM her but that would not go .
just know that the Darkest hour as you say you are going through last only 60 minutes.. :) you are doing good to keep praying and know that the closer you get to Allah the more test you will be given.

Allah is always there.

For me what i did was realize that my taking care of my husband and such, i did it was as though I was worshiping Allah not only in prayer but in action.. and when my husband divorced me with no reason I was shocked.

later i found out the truth of why he divorced me and it turned out it was not about me at all but himself even my small community was shocked because he was so religious.

To me he will always be a good man and good muslim..

Each day through all of this that has happened I become more and more Religious and deeper in to Islam..

and it is okay if there is no man right now in my life..

Allah has given me the means to support myself and as long as i stay with Allah I have nothing to fear as Allah will always take care of me..

keep praying sister..

Know that everything you do is a test in this Dunya so strive to live for Paradise

The counselor that you go to inshallah he/she is Muslim. for i do not know where you are located at..

I only reverted back a little over 2 years ago each day sit and learn something about islam.. don't let the 2 years think a person does not know things about islam as I am guided by Allah and teachings of our Prophet(saw)

Look deep inside yourself and find different ways of putting action of worshiping Allah around you such as helping other people.. get outside your own mind and get among other sisters like you that can listen and help ease some of the pain you have in your heart and know we are human and must have Allah

my Dua's are there for you and Allah watches over and protect you..

here is a Dua for you which is used for anxiety and sorrow and depression.

O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!