/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

amazhar1
11-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Dear Brothers/Sisters,

I am really in need of some help from my brothers and sisters. My problem is I had a female friend who was actually agha khani. I convinced her to become muslim as her religion is not Haq. Alhamdullilah she accepted islam. I teached her about namaz and other islamic stuff which she was obeying. I had some business relationship with her also and after sometime I found some cheating from her end but I didn't say anything but after few days she suddenly called me and blamed me for something which I didn't. I was much angered on her and told which I should not have said like I said "Jhoot Bolne walon per Allah ki Lanat" & "Allah tumhe barbaad karega tum ney mere saath dhoka kia" like that. But after some time I realized that I should not have to said this and I tried to interact with her but she refused to talked to me and told me that "mein ab namaz bhi nahi parthi agar Allah apney maaney walo ko barbaad karta hai" (naoozubillah)". After hearing this I shocked and I ask her forgiveness however that was not my fault as it was the reaction of what she said to me but still I tried to convince her that Keep all that money I don't want a single penny but come back towards Allah and offer namaz. I tried this 1 consecutive week but I don't know whether she is offering prayer or not now I don't talk to her. Mein bus Allah se maafi maangta hun bohat girgira kar meri zindagi ka sukoon khatam hogaya hai is incident k baad. I don't want to be held accountable at the judgement day. Mein bohat pareshan hun please meri help karein. Will I be questionable k mein ne achey bhely musalman ko gumrah kiya? mein Allah se bohat maafi maangta hun pata nahi mujhe maafi mileygi ya nahi. What should I do? Should I contact her again or not because mein ne us sey bhi bohat maafi maangi k jab k meri koi ghalti bhi nahi thi phir bhi takey woh Allah ki taraf palat aye. Kya mujhe Allah maaf kardega? Aap log please meri help karein Allah aap sub ka haami o Nasir ho. Jazak Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
11-29-2013, 07:50 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Brother, may Allah guide her. Aameen.

You have in anger uttered some words which you would not have said in a proper state of mind. You realise your mistake and have asked forgiveness from both Allah and the girl in question. Allah is full of mercy and if your repentance is sincere then in sha Allah you will be forgiven. It is a sin in itself to lose hope in the mercy of Allah. So, when you ask forgiveness, believe with all your heart that the All Merciful is going to forgive you.

With regards to the girl, her statement: "mein ab namaz bhi nahi parthi agar Allah apney maaney walo ko barbaad karta hai" (translated as: "Now I will not even pray salah if Allah truly does destroy people who believe in him"), you should clarify with her that Allah doesn't "destroy" people who believe in him for no reason and that your curse was made in anger.

Do also explain though that Allah does punish, either in this world or in the hereafter, those people who lie and do unjust actions. This is due to the justice of Allah - otherwise, it would be unfair on people who are the victims of oppression and deceit (note also to her that everyone has a chance to redeem themselves and even after sins they can seek forgiveness).

If she continues to say she will not pray even after you explain it to her, then there is no fault in you. Your duty is done and it is not within your capability to make someone pray or believe in Allah, you can only deliver the message.

Ali_008
11-29-2013, 08:36 PM
:sl:

As the bro above mentioned, you uttered words in anger which you wouldn't have done in a regular state. Apologize to her, and try to find a female group which she can attend for further knowledge. Keeping company with the believers, and attending the gatherings of Zikr of Allah wipes away all animosities from the heart, and all such nonsensical thoughts are also washed away.

For you, I think we Desis have this habit of issuing judgments of Allah on his behalf on the entire ummat on a whim. Needless to say, this is an atrocious practice and should be given up as soon as possible. Work on that as well.

amazhar1
12-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks for your kind replies... Brothers I communicated with her and tried to convince her again but she only says I don't want to talk on this topic. I tried with different explanations but got no success. Anyway If she wants to go in wrong direction then there is nothing I can do. I would like to say thanks to my brothers above for telling me such things by which I have sigh of relief.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
12-25-2013, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amazhar1
Thanks for your kind replies... Brothers I communicated with her and tried to convince her again but she only says I don't want to talk on this topic. I tried with different explanations but got no success. Anyway If she wants to go in wrong direction then there is nothing I can do. I would like to say thanks to my brothers above for telling me such things by which I have sigh of relief.
:sl:

My brother firstly you must realise that it is forbidden to have such interactions with the opposite sex. She is not your responsibility. She is not your wife that you are allowed to interact with her. We must not fall prey to shaythans deception. He makes us think that it is acceptable to talk to the opposite sex if it is to do with Islam and deen but this is how one gets led into sin. This is because we are created to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Therefore it is inevitable that if two non mahrams interact that there will be some level of attraction at some point. This is why there is no such thing as beings friends with the opposite sex. It is only permissible for you to interact with your mahrams in such a way. You gave the girl dawah then leave it at that. Do not contact her again. Safeguard your imaan for shaythan pounces on those who are negligent before they even realise it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!