/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You're Not in Love - You're Just Hormonal

Signor
11-30-2013, 07:22 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdullah101
12-01-2013, 12:04 AM
It's so true. I went out with a girl when I was age 14 or 15, and to this day I think to myself, what was I thinking?

I've been avoiding relationships lately, and I've been actually thinking before I act.
insha'allah I will get a good, traditional Muslim wife when the time comes.

Prayer4life
12-05-2013, 02:16 AM
This especially rings true for women as women tend to get too emotionally attached too quickly and end up getting hurt when the feelings arent reciprocated. Love itself makes many people lose their common sense and reasoning skills and have their head in the clouds until they come crashing down and the fairytale ends. I've lost count of the countless people i know of who've wasted their youth on people they were convinced were in 'love' with them, only to watch them marry other people and leave behind broken promises. Always best to hold back a little and be reminded by friends and family that real love is between spouses, so wait for the one you end up marrying.

ardianto
12-05-2013, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah101
It's so true. I went out with a girl when I was age 14 or 15, and to this day I think to myself, what was I thinking?

I've been avoiding relationships lately, and I've been actually thinking before I act.
insha'allah I will get a good, traditional Muslim wife when the time comes.
14 years 2 months was the time when I raced in my first motocross race. But I was just an amateur with low budget. Luckily few months later an early 20's guy who had hobby in modify and setting motorcycle offered me to be voluntary mechanic. I agree, then I began to often visit his home.

When I visited his home I saw he had younger sister in my age. I noticed, that girl often glanced at me, but when I looked at her she looked shy. Later she started dare to smile at me. It made me wonder "Does she likes me?".

One day when I would go with her brother I saw her smile at me, and when we walk out of the house, her brother told me “My sister is often asking about you”. Oh! Clearly she liked me. Frankly, in that time I was always thinking that I was not attractive. Of course, got attention from a girl made me felt like ‘in the most beautiful flower garden’. But I could hold myself to not respond this ‘invitation’. I knew her brother would be angry if I approached his 14 years old sister. But if he did not mind?

Since I was kid I had learned about love and marriage. I believe, if a man and woman fall in love with each other, they should get married. And also I had learned about broken heart. I realize, the journey to marriage was still so far for me and her. If something happen and we must leave each other, what would me and her feel?. So, I held myself.

My teenager life was different than many boys. When other boys were busy to attract and approach the girls, I was busy in race from one track to another track on my motorcycle. Although my record was bad, I really enjoy this activity. Yes, I felt motorcycle racing was a world that really matched with my ‘young blood’. I raced until an accident stopped me in late of my teen age. Honestly, retired from motorcycle racing made me start thinking about the girl.

Okay, to teen brothers. Rather than fill your teen age with dating, it’s better if you fill your youth life with a hobby which you have an achievement. You can choose football, bicycle, skateboard, basketball, or other hobby. Remember, your youth life will never come back after you have become adult.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
12-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Thanks for sharing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!