/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the questions that is eating me!

anonymous
12-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Assalamualaikum everyone,

I am in a situation where so many questions eating me inside and I'm desperate for answers because it seems like suspense to me. I'm trying not to think about it too much but I cant help it.

I am a victim of magic and evil eye and the imam of the mosque came to see me and he said that im a victim of magic but there is no jinn with me. i thought magic cannot be done without jinn. so how is it possible that if im a victim of sihr but there is no jinn with me? the imam also said that there is a jinn who sometimes watch over me from far but he is a good pious jinn. could it be possible? why would a pious jinn watch over me? please reply of you have any answers.

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Zainab
12-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Wa Alaikum As Salaam

I do not know if sihr can be done without jinn or not but I do know that a pious jinn will never ever harm a human being. Either it has to be a kaafir jinn or a faasiq.

In any case the cure for all your problems lies in the Quran. Recite as much as possible and ponder over its meanings, do dhikr a lot (especially laa hawla wala quwatta illa billaah.) Do all the five daily prayers on time (with jamaa'ah if you are a male.) If possible recite surah al Baqarah everyday (or divide it into smaller parts and recite regularly. Start all over when you finish.) Pray as many nawaafil as you can. Follow this simple advice and Inshallaah you will not need any sheikh or imam to tell you this and that.

Maybe your problems are not because of sihr. Maybe its a test from Allaah. So stop thinking about why, what who etc. and just try to increase your iman, do good deeds, increase your knowledge. Wallaahi you will see a difference in your life as long as you are mukhlis (sincere) and work hard.

May Allaah reward you with good and remove from you all distress and anxiety and make you successful in this life and the next.

Muslim Woman
12-03-2013, 04:07 PM
:sl:

People can often be harmed from witchcraft, evil eye, bad luck, harmful Taweez, ghosts, Jinns, curse, and so on.

There are several ways to get rid of these problems, for e.g.- by reciting in the morning and evening Suras Ikh-las, Falaq, Naas, Ayatul Kursi. But my question is how to take pre-cautions against such problems even b4 they happen?

How to make sure that the affect doesn’t start? Some things people do are: not staying impure/napak for long; not going to haunted houses or places; spinning some money around the head and giving it in charity

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Reciting Chapters 112, 113 and 114, and verse 255 from Chapter 2, and the supplications of seeking refuge in Allaah that are confirmed from the Prophet in the morning and evening, are among the matters by which a person fortifies himself from the occurrence of evil and becomes safe from it before it happens.

Likewise, performing religious obligations and staying away from prohibitions have the same effect. We can make sure that these matters have not taken place if we noticed that its ill effects did not appear.

As regards maintaining the state of ablution constantly in a way that a person renews his ablution whenever it is invalidated, then this is something Islamically recommended; a Hadeeth reads: “Adhere to righteousness (as much as you can), you will never encompass it all. Know that the best of your deeds is the prayer and none will preserve his ablution except a believer.” [Maalik, Ibn Maajah - Al-Albaani graded it as Saheeh (sound)]

In Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, the Prophet said to Bilaalat Fajr prayer: "O Bilaal, tell me of the best action by which you seek the best reward in Islam as I heard the sound of your shoes in Paradise just in front of me.[/i]" Thereupon, Bilaal said: “I did not perform ablution by an hour of the night or the day except that I prayed with that ablution what Allaah predestined for me to pray.[/i]”
As regards the common phrase (ablution is the weapon of the believer), then this is not a Prophetic Hadeeth.
On the other hand, charity prevents – Allaah willing – diseases and bad matters like misfortunes and calamities. Indeed, the successful friends of Allaah have tried this and they found that the spiritual treatment is more beneficial than the physical treatment; so the Prophet used to treat with supplications, and our righteous predecessors used to give in charity according to their illness and what they were afflicted with, and soon Allaah relieved them from their illness. Indeed, Al-Bayhaqi and Ath-Thahabi and others narrated stories regarding them.
However, we did not find that our righteous predecessors used to turn the coins around their heads and then give them in charity. For more details, please refer to Fatwa 85212.
For more benefit on some Islamic means of preventing calamities, evil eye and diseases, please refer to Fataawa 17661, 28793, 24972, 84498, 162951 and 30505.
Allaah Knows best.

Related Fatwas Addiction may result from an evil eye Using salt to avoid black magic and evil eye Afflicted with trials and suspects evil-eye Fears she caused the death of her niece by her evil eye
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...waId&Id=188505

Muhaba
12-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Don't believe everything you hear. It's not necessary what you were told is true. How does this person know these things? You should be wary of such people as they can be dangerous as well.

As for the cure of sihr, do the ruqya. In addition to reciting the four Quls and Ayat-ul-Kursi, also recite the last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah. Recite these morning and night and many times in between as well as over water that you should drink. The more zikr you do, the less will be the effect of sihr. The mind that does zikr much of the time is like a bed of thorns for the jinn of sihr, so the jinn gets harmed everytime s/he comes near the victim of sihr. On the other hand, the mind that doesn't do zikr (or listens to music, watches films, wastes time in unislamic activities, etc) is like a comfortable bed for the jinn, so the jinn spends much time there and thus is able to cause distress to the victim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!