/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amitabh Bachchan reads QURAN

ILuvAllah
12-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah bird
12-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks for sharing it , sis. I was always used to think that more and more influential and followed celebs such as these converting will further boost the speed of islams growth in world

Muhaba
12-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Subhan-Allah! May Allah make him Muslim. Ameen. I heard that long ago he wanted to convert but then someone told him that if he did, he wouldn't be able to make movies. So he didn't. Maybe his heart will be guided now. I also read that Madonna reads the Quran.

muslimah bird
12-07-2013, 02:51 PM
^^^ Not sure where you read that. If he really believed islam is true then I dont think he would have held back from converting as he is billionaire in his country and has fame. I dont see how he will worry about financial stability.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
12-07-2013, 04:05 PM
I heard it many years ago. It may have been a rumor. who knows. but I think rumor was he was told that Islam would keep him from his acting job.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!