/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Kanya91
12-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

My name is Kanya and I live in Indonesia. I want to learn more about my religion and get close to Allah. I've been a Muslim since I was born but sometimes I still have doubts about Islam. I learned about Islam mostly from school and it wasn't enough for me. When I grew up, my parents only told me about things I must do and things I mustn't do according to Islam and unfortunately that didn't make me fear Allah (I'm not blaming them for what happened to me). But now I really want to change, I want to be a good Muslim and get close to Allah. I decided to join the board because I wanted to surround myself with good things and good people that can help me find the right path.

May Allah make my presence on the board beneficial for myself and others.

Thanks for reading!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome here sister. I hope you will find this forum informative and feel like home here. :thankyou:

greenhill
12-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to the forum.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
12-04-2013, 03:46 PM
:wa:

Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask the questions u have . :welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
12-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Wa'alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome, selamat datang di forum, dik Kanya

Salam dari Bandung

:)

muslimah bird
12-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Walikum salaam Welcome to the board ,sister kanya91. Hope you have a beneficial stay :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!