/* */

PDA

View Full Version : for renting

Saladin-Paris
12-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Assalam 'alaikoum wa rahmatuLlah wa barakatouh,

Bismillah.

I'am french student, 22, from Paris. I am comming in London in January in order to follow an academic semestre year (january-june).

I am looking for a flat or room in muslim family. I have a small budget.

Someone can help me ?

Further information in private.

Tks, barak Allahu fikoum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Maybe this ad might be useful to you. Can't seem to find any other ones on that site at the moment, maybe if you keep checking something could come up there - usually most families prefer to let a room out to sisters only.

sister herb
12-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Maybe you could contact to some local mosque and ask more information from there? Just an idea...

muslimah bird
12-08-2013, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Maybe you could contact to some local mosque and ask more information from there? Just an idea...
I second that. You will be able to find more information on net as well

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saladin-Paris
12-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Tks for the information.

I'am still in Paris, so it's difficult for me to contact local mosque in London. It's possible to contact them by their website ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!