/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to anyway my question is is it haram to some parts of Sharia but reject other

truthseeker63
12-07-2013, 06:54 AM
As Salamu Alaykum Im sure People will reply to my question and tell me to ask a Scholar which I want to anyway my question is is it haram to some parts of Sharia but reject other rules or laws or parts in other words if a Person calling themselves a Muslim says they only accept Sharia to guide their personal life but not on a state level have they left Islam or is their interpretation vald ? Can onyone post any verses that you can't reject some parts accept others you must accept all of Sharia ? Also I ask because I have heard some say this please view the links below what does anyone think thank you ? My last question is will the Mahdi restore the Caliphate
or will the Caliphate be retsored before he comes are there diffrent interpretations according to Hadiths before Day of Judement Last and Anti Christ coming thank you ?

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers.

http://quran.com/5/44

Source of Judgement is Allah alone. Prophet Muhammad judges from the legislations of Allah. Therefore, Allah is the only judge. Let us expose Shamoun from his own quotations from the noble Quran.

http://www.answering-christianity.co...dge_of_Not.htm

What is Shariah?
Shariah is the Arabic word for ‘the path’, which is commonly used to describe Islamic jurisprudence. There is no formalized code of Shariah. Rather, Shariah is an interpretive set of principles based on the Qur’an, the Hadith (the sayings and traditions of the Prophet Muhammad), and local custom and practice. Other than issues related to doctrine and belief, i.e. belief in one God, the vast majority of these religious decrees are subject to very wide interpretation.

Shariah, like Jewish Halacha law and Catholic Canon law, is a comprehensive way of life that constitutes beliefs, acts of worship, supplication, marriage and dietary restrictions. Both the First Amendment to the Constitution and Shariah promote freedom of worship. This is what Muslims do. Muslims do not impose penal laws in the U.S. They do not even apply alimony or many basic laws that other faiths enjoy. The misconceptions about Shariah are based on ignorance, not facts.

Does Shariah change over time?
Shariah does not change over time. However the interpretation and application change according to time and place.
Penal laws make up only 15 verses out of 6,236 verses of the Quran. While penal laws are part of Shariah, they can only be applied after the accused has gone through the legal process and found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Islam has placed many hurdles in the way of such convictions and as such throughout the entire history of the Muslim world very few such punishments were delivered. More so, even when a guilty verdict was known, through direct confession of the accused, the system sought ways to pardon the guilty party or avoid such a harsh punishment.
Furthermore, American Muslims do not seek to have Shariah penal laws introduced in the U.S. American Muslims are simply interested in how Shariah regulates a Muslim’s personal duties to God such as praying, fasting and alms-giving, as well as marriage, divorce, burials, wills, and inheritance.

Who follows Shariah?
Practicing Muslims follow Shariah to the best of their ability.

http://www.defendingreligiousfreedom.com/faqst/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
12-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Can someone please reply thank you ?

greenhill
12-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Salaam,

Read this and was not sure how to respond. We cannot pick and choose the law. There will be differences in interpretations.

I suppose if we are to pick and choose, pick islam and (if you have to choose sin) choose small ones. :D

Peace :shade:

truthseeker63
12-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Thank you for replying.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!