/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new member

sugaray21
12-09-2013, 09:00 PM
assalam alaykum

Im a new muslim alhamdullilah so will have lots of questions and insha allah there will be answers for me from other members of this forum.

I have absolutely zero doubt that islam is the correct way, 100% I know this from what I have seen/heard and read, however, because prior to becoming muslim I didn't believe in God or follow a religion (unless you count atheism as a religion lol) so the questions I ask may seem a bit left field to anyone who is not/was not an atheist. I.e if you always believed in God, then please do not perceive my questioning as antagonistic or blasphemous or as though I shouldn't be asking these questions if I truly believe in God, it is simply that I came from ignorance (atheism) and have only just woken up to the reality (islam) so to speak....but I sincerely want to become enlightened insha allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Salaam,

Welcome to islam and welcome to the forum. There are many topics, threads and stuff for you to browse through to get the 'feel' and also pick up info along the way.

Just for your info, anything post to 'Advice and Support' section will get limited response due to it not being open to all members..

Have a great stay.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
12-10-2013, 06:46 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

sister herb
12-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Your background of believing sounds quite familiar to me as I came to islam from similar situation (from atheism). At that time I had difficulties to find information and knowledge as it was far before time of internet and also at that time (almost 20 years ago) in my area hadn´t any islamic community neither muslims in my city (well maybe just few but I didn´t know them). May Allah helps you to learn basics of islam but remember that you don´t need to learn everything in one day. And feel free to ask any questions you might have.

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aflawedbeing
12-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forums and Islam sister. Again, similar - former non-believer here! :) 7 years Muslim now, alhamdulillah.
Enjoy it here and insha'Allah it benefits.

Oh, also, be sure to remember. The only stupid question is that one you don't ask! :D

muslimah bird
12-12-2013, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the forum sister suguray 21 , hope you have a beneficial stay

muslimah bird
12-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Feel free to ask any questions that you may have about islam

jameelash
12-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Salam
Welcome sister.u have landed in a good site.inshaAllah come with beneficial posts

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!