/* */

PDA

View Full Version : accepted islam

jameelash
12-10-2013, 06:38 AM
It made my eyes wet so so touching...

What is islam all about ? Who was Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. The best human example the master piece created by the Almighty Allah swt.....

It's about a man in Europe who reverted to islam, he was asked what made you to become a Muslim. So that gentleman said that I have gone through the life of the final messenger , the head of the Prophet hoods Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam.

There I came to know once Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam was sitting with his beloved and blessed Sahaba radhi allahu anhu there came a man and he said Ya Rasoolullah sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam I lost my child somewhere and I am unable to find him so please can you make dua for me to find my son...before the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam raised his hands for dua the Almighty blessed him.... There came one sahabi who said I saw his son playing with other kids in the garden.

Then that sahabi said to Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam that I will go now immediately to get my son, then Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam called him and said you are looking in hurry, so that father said you know the feeling and emotions of a father since three days I lost him! My eyes are dying to see him back and even his mother she did not eat nor drink any thing from the day she lost his son she is also crying dying to see her son back so I want to give her relaxation by taking back her son. Then the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam the master piece of the Creator said there is a reason to call you back then the father said tell me ya Rasoolullah. Rasoolullah sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said when you go near the garden to bring your son back you will see your son playing with other kids so please don't call your son or shout by saying son ( beta) call him by his name given by you not son...... the father said he is my son ya Rasoolullah why I can't say son to him what is wrong in that? He the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam the best example of mankind replied him that you are meeting him almost after three days so there will be a lot of emotions, love care in your voice and you never know that in those playing kids there might be someone who is not having a father (yateem) so when you will call him by saying son if any kid is yateem there his heart will suppressed and break and fell sad by saying that wish I have a father too to call me like this...... he the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said show this affection to your son when you reach home. But there in the garden call him by saying his name over there...... this is what islam says

never show affection love to your wife in front of a widow.

Never show your wealth in front of a poor. More over Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said don't let your meat chicken cooking smell disturb your poor neighbours or else cook more enough to give the needy beside . If you can't do this then cook when your poor neighbours and their kids sleep. If the poor kids smell and demands to there parent's for this cooking and if they can't afford to cook ... Who can stop those crying kid's!

So Alhamdullillah this is islam and this was our beloved Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam.

I thank Allah swt for making Me a Follower of ISLAM. ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!