/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Proof of Allah is in your heart

greenhill
12-13-2013, 06:47 PM
I see a post which intellectually questions the existence of god as a supreme creator. (But I cannot answer there so I post this here instead). This is an age old question to which for those who really want to question on something which unless you are specifically chosen to witness, like the prophets, peace be upon them all, you'll never get proof you can grab. So you will never get the answer with a thunder-bolt of a proof.

Then it is no different than during the times of Jesus when the feast descended from the sky. Yet they still disbelieved!

There will always be disbelievers.

It is far easier to disbelieve than to have obey these 'rigid' rules. Even though a Book written 1500 years ago (that has yet to be found wanting) is still being doubted.

The thing is, to me anyway, Allah knows what we know not. The fact that despite His 'absence' from us since like eternity ago:D, large numbers of people BELIEVE in Him. A lot more people associate others to Him, and some don't believe or don't care.

That was Allah's plan, to give us all free will. We choose our destiny. It may be the toughest journey you can face, but it is a test. That is all what it is. Life is no bed of roses, then you die. If you have good times in between remember to be thankful, may Allah bless you with more.

Peace :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yahia12
12-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Im lost for words. This was so confusing, but thanks for sharing :)

greenhill
12-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Thank you for saying something...

People want absolute proof. They want Allah to reveal Himself then the whole world would know for sure. They want proof of life after death or that there is heaven and hell etc.

Every age will have their doubters. Easiest to see will be the case I quoted above about the the meal descending from the sky during the time of Jesus when after eating their fill, they still disbelieve when it should have been the other way round, where people should be 'racing' with each other to convince others of the truth but instead it still fed the doubters.

The Qur'an, another prime example, after so long has yet to be proven wrong, maybe some people do not subscribe to the explanations, but it is not wrong or proven otherwise. Whether historical accounts or 'scientific' signs, none have been declared false.

Only area that has not been resolved are the areas of interpretation and people not 'liking' certain 'rules' because they feel it to be 'unfair' in their opinion like for example, allowance of 4 wives, women having to cover up, or the 'banning' of music etc.

Still, as I said, in His absence from us (physically) a lot of people still seek Him and some believe in Him in the way He would like us to 'know' Him, others have committed syirk in their belief of His existence, it is still a phenomenon because He never revealed Himself to us except through prophets (pbuta) of the past, yet people are still looking. Unfortunately the 'veil' that covers the eyes, ears and heart is very strong (or opaque) when it comes to these interpretations.

Don't know if I am making it any clearer (or even more confusing?).

Muhaba
12-17-2013, 07:11 AM
The creation, the organized system of the universe, everything around is, is all proof of the Creator - all-powerful and all wise Creator. The fact that everything has been given to satisfy our every need and to guide us and to make life easier for us shows that the Creator is not playing games but does everything for a reason. Just consider being at sea and being able to use stars to find your direction so you don't get lost. Had the stars not been created or had they had different qualities, that wouldn't have been possible. But God gave us so many ways to find our direction. And it all points to one thing: That there is a Creator and He is very powerful, very kind, very wise, etc. Our attention is driven to all this in a various signs mentioned in the Quran. These signs make us aware and give us an idea of the Creator's qualities. See Chapter Al-Nahl along with commentary for some such signs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
This strange thread, if I am to be honest has its roots in a pamphlet I read many years back. I know it is somewhere in the house. It was a research on the Qur'an. It consisted of 50?300? journalists from various backgrounds. (Can't remember exact number). They set some ground rules then proceeded.

Then they came to a problem. There was a dilemma. To 'benefit' from the Qur'an you had to believe that it is the word of Allah and that Muhammad saws was His prophet, to do so they would be stripped of their impartiality and hence cannot function as journalists. Cannot remember the conclusion but there were sizeable numbers that withdrew from the research and pursued this subject, eventually becoming muslims.

Butt the hidayah opens to those believers who use the Qur'an regularly to seek guidance, comfort, solutions or remedies, may find it sends us messages. To non believers it will be coincidence. It made me realise that I should read it, and keep reading it.

But this is still not over.....

(for now)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!