/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New One

andywelik
12-15-2013, 04:45 PM
I am a Christian now but was born Budhist. I like to ask questions because that's the way to learn. So I will ask many questions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Hello

Welcome here. Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.

greenhill
12-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the forum.

That is one area I have noticed that this forum is not short off :D. Plenty of questions, some asked again and again, some asked in different ways, some skewed one way, and others in other ways, but questions they are none-the-less.

There are many years of questions here (and answers). Do take your time going through them. Bring some out from the archives :hmm:.

Hope you have a good and fruitful stay.

Peace :shade:

sister herb
12-16-2013, 02:11 PM
:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
12-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Salaam alikum , hope you have a great stay and find the forum beneficial to your queries

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!