/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rally against Muslims selling alcohol in East London

glo
12-17-2013, 12:51 PM
I wondered what people thought about this?

I am posting the article from the Evening Standard, which Choudary himself tweeted on his Twitter page - so I assume it is the fairest representation of the event.

Choudary, who formerly led the banned Al-Muhajiroun Islamist group said: “What we did is we posted a notice to the shop owners saying that under Sharia and under the Koran the sale of alcohol is prohibited and if one were to also drink alcohol, that would be 40 lashes.

“We were there to teach them that just because they are living among non-Muslims is no excuse because Sharia law will be implemented in Britain, and so they should be aware that just because it is not Sharia today, they can’t just do whatever they like.

“There will be no more pubs, no more gambling houses, no more national lottery.

“All women would have to be covered up appropriately and wear the niqab or veil and so there will be no prostitution. By 2050, Britain will be a majority Muslim country. “It will be the end of freedom of democracy and submission to God. We don’t believe in democracy, as soon as they have authority, Muslims should implement Sharia. This is what we’re trying to teach people.”
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...y-9007511.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!