/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new member here

Tehvid
12-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi, I'm Tehvid, I'm a Bosniak coming from a cultural muslim family, after a life of atheism and agnostism I've started to read the Kuran and to pray.
I'm here to ask questions and to learn, the road will be long to become a better person, but I believe it worths it, I can say I've never felt as happy and self-confident than when I've started to believe in God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Alhamdulillah. May you be guided to the straight path and have a great stay here.

Peace :shade:

sister herb
12-20-2013, 05:53 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find this place informative. May Allah guide you.

muslimah bird
12-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Salaam Welcome to the forum. Alhamdulillah , Hope you have a great stay here and find this forum beneficial

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!