/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!!!

Mango
12-19-2013, 11:48 PM
:sl:,
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I don't know where it should go >.<

When I was a little kid, about four years old, I first learned about Allah. My parents told me He was God and how he created the Universe and how he sent prophets and messengers to the people on Earth. Of course, I was four, and little kids always have visual minds. So I couldn't help but think of what Allah looked like. After that, whenever someone mentions the name of Allah, I think of a man wearing a white galabiyah and facing sideways. I'm really ashamed of this, since I shouldn't be comparing Allah to a human. My mind has been that way until now, and I can't seem to get rid of this image!!! Please help me! What do I do? imsad

Jazakullah khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
12-21-2013, 02:12 PM
:wa:

Don't panic, nephew, keep calm. Mistake that occur accidentally is not a sin.

Okay, I give you an idea

You must be have been familiar with lafaz Allah like in this picture, don't you?. So, whenever image of that human appear in your mind, try to imagine lafaz Allah. In Shaa Allah, soon or later, whenever you hear someone mentions the name of Allah, image that will appear in your mind is image of lafaz Allah.

:)

Mango
12-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Thank you very much, :jz: :statisfie

MohammedK
01-11-2014, 10:01 PM
It's no big deal really. It's not haraam; no one can help what the mind thinks although we know Allah doesn't look like us; it doesn't seem wrong if that's how u picture him. Also I used to think this as well; it went away once I got older and knew Allah doesn't look like us. I had same thinking except I didn't imagine him on his side.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fiqh lover
01-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Allahu Akbar dear brother in Islam, one can not say that it is correct to imagine Allah or picture the reason this is coz Allah is just way beyond our imagination like Allah himself mentions In the holy Quran ليس كمثله شيء that nothing at all is like Allah the most high

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!