/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me to convert to Islam

sually
12-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Hello
I want you to help me to convert to Islam .. I will explain to you the story , and I hope that you can help .

I am a Christian girl living in Mexico .. I am 22 years. I've been introduced to a young Muslim from Palestine through Facebook . During the period dating .. Attracted his handling of me and respect me .. And manners and sincerity . I fell in love with the young man .. He loves me too .. and we want to get married . I asked him to teach me on the Islamic religion .. It seemed to me that the good of religion and the right and fair . He told me that access to the Islamic religion is very easy . I want to convert to this religion and became a Muslim girl and committed . Here in Mexico, I can not convert to Islam .. Will cause me many problems and harassment of family and relatives and people .. And decided that I leave Mexico and live in another country .. And converted to Islam and became a good Muslim girl . And the young man wants to marry me ... And become a Muslim family But I do not know where to go to live with.!! None of our relationships outside of Mexico. We hope that you help us find a place outside of Mexico to live there and become a Muslim family And become a Muslim family and wonderful . I am very excited and encouraged by the entry of Islam .. Religion and the right to a fair and proper . And I wish you to help us by sending a letter of invitation to visit the young man to be able to travel . Thank you very much And please help us so that we can marry and convert to Islam Any inquire or information I want them ready .

i have a video for me ,, and my ID Card if u need to be honest

Regards

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Welcome to the forum.

It is good that you have discovered islam. However, the message poses many things which needs to be addressed and I am not sure if we are in a position to help.

Another 'alarming' note is that you met this person on facebook, not that it is a bad thing, but it is something nobody can guarantee will be what you are expecting. To go and start a life with somebody in a foreign land that you only know through a social media is a very risky thing indeed.

Here at this forum we can help you clarify certain questions you may have and you can get more information by browsing through the posts. Hope you have a good stay.

Peace :shade:

truthseeker63
12-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Welcome to Islam Sually you're info says male not female I see you wroe you are a Woman it says Christianity also I am American and White Anglo Male I used to be a Christian I Converted 2 and a half years ago I hope you become a Muslim.

Muslim Woman
12-20-2013, 12:16 PM
Hello

Welcome here . To be a Muslim , u just have to believe and utter that : there is no god but Allah and Muhammed peace be upon him is His last Prophet .

U dont have to do any publicity of it .

As already stated , it's risky to marry anyone u met online . So , take ur time and think more about it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
12-20-2013, 07:36 PM
I do not encourage you to go to a foreign land or to get help to do so online. It is too risky. There are too many cases of human trafficking, forced prostitution, etc. You also can not ascertain your facebook friend's sincerity. You may expect a beautiful life but you may be faced with challenges and hardships that might affect your life even if the man is good and sincere. You should not endanger yourself. Supposing you are left alone in the future in some strange land with no job or money and no one to turn to? Then what will you do?

So, the best thing is to learn about islam online and search for an Islamic center or mosque in Mexico and then try going there secretly and meet muslims face-to-face. They will be able to help you learn islam further. Afterward, you may be able to find a good muslim man from your own country to marry through the people you meet at the mosque or through the imam of the mosque.

Muslim Woman
12-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Hello

some info about mosques in Mexico

• Musala Morelia
  • Address:Alemania 122
  • Locality:Colonia Villa Universidad
  • City:Morelia
  • Postal Code:58060
  • State/Province:Michoacan

• Centro Islamico Al Kareem
  • Address:Calle 16 De Septiembre # 315
  • Locality:Centro Historico
  • City:Puebla
  • Postal Code:72000
  • State/Province:Puebla
  • Telephone:01222-242 56 23

http://www.crescentrating.com/mexico...e-listing.html

Telephone:+52 1 443 400 3223

it's good to know that many people are converting there .

Mexico’s Growing Muslims

TIJUANA, Mexico — Gathering from different countries at the sleepy beach of Tijuana, a growing number of the city’s population are becoming Muslims, finding Islamic values close to the country’s Catholic traditions.“The Catholic emphasis on family and family values meshes a lot with Islam,” Dr. Khaleel Mohammed, a professor of Islamic and religious studies at San Diego State University, told KPBS network on Thursday, March 28.“The difference, however, is that whereas many Catholics see the Roman Catholic values being eroded in the United States in particular, a lot of them are seeing in Islam a difference in that there are more Muslims trying to stick to the traditional Islamic values than leave them aside," Mohammed added.
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/...g-muslims.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!