/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for my presentation

incredibleX
12-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Asalam 0 Alykum i have to give a presentation on the Topic "What science says about Jinns"Kindly help me by sending some data about the topic which i should read.I'll b greatfull to you.Also send me the links of some Qurani ayyah which tells us about the existence of Jinns.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few threads on this subject. You can look for them. What science say? That's going to be interesting. Please share it here when you have done it! :D

In the meantime, I hope you will have a good stay here.

Peace :shade:

Muhaba
12-20-2013, 05:53 PM
You just need to google "paranormal activity" AND SCIENCE and you'll find all sort of stuff.

Muhaba
12-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Basically science says they don't exist because they are not observable. But there are some equipment that paranormal researchers use to see paranormal activity in places where ghost-sighting is reported.

There are various verses in the Quran that show the existence of Jinns. Surah Al-Nas, Jinn, and Suran Al-Rahman are some surahs where jinns have been mentioned.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
12-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb,

You might want to ask yourself what is science first.

Signor
12-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

Plenty of stuff is on Internet.String Theory,M Theory,Quantum Gravity,Infra Red and Dark Plasma,which scientific theory explains phenomenon of Jinn better,only Allah knows best.Here are few links:

Clarity on Shooting Stars
Shooting Stars and the Jinn
Jinns - Plasma Aliens from a Parallel Earth
The Jinn- A Scientific Analysis
The Jinn and the Infra-red

Discussions on Jinns and Science

Are jinn made of infra-red radiation?
Modern Physics and Islam (Way of Life, Ghayb, Jinns)?

I will provide videos about relationship between electromagnetic waves and Jinn Possession and others if requested.(since original poster didn't visited forum after posting it)

Futuwwa
12-27-2013, 08:50 PM
What "science says about" jinns: Absolutely nothing. Jinns are metaphysical and thus beyond the scope of science.

Muslim Woman
12-28-2013, 03:16 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by incredibleX
Asalam 0 Alykum i have to give a presentation on the Topic "What science says about Jinns"Kindly help me by sending some data about the topic which i should read.I'll b greatfull to you.Also send me the links of some Qurani ayyah which tells us about the existence of Jinns.

The World of the Jinn (part 1 of 2)

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/669/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!