/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaam-Alaikum

Seeker Amal
12-23-2013, 07:48 AM
I'm new to the site and just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say hello. By way of introduction I am Roman Catholic but I'm trying to study Islam and am considering converting. I see much beauty, simplicity and purity in Islam. I have questions and can use all the help I can get. I hope to make friends here and grow in a love and understanding of the truth. Please pray Allah's will be done in my seeking and questioning. :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-23-2013, 08:33 AM
Hello

welcome here . Pl browse the forum and ask questions in related threads . U may also start new threads in general questions if can't find related threads .

sister herb
12-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Hello and Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find a lot of information from forum and also will find this wonderful path called Islam. :thankyou:

greenhill
12-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the forum.

All the best to your quest and may you find what you are looking for. There are plenty of posts and threads that you could get input from.

Wishing you a great stay.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!