/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaamu alaykum

Dia_R
12-25-2013, 02:06 AM
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Im not a forums type of person at all..but due to the intense Arabic grammar course I'm currently engaged in, I am almost certain that there will be particular grammar rules etc that I will not grasp straight away, and that perhaps somebody else here most likely will. Anyone who has studied An-Nahw will know that it takes persistency and a clear mind to study to grasp it all …At the moment, I haven't got very far with nahw…I struggle so much with i3raab, it frustrates me so much but i can deal with it because i know 1 day it will sink in in shaa Allaah but until then, I can't move further with my grammar. I3raab is why I am here.. >.<

Anyway, I currently teach a group of adult sisters Beginners Arabic - I love it so much as I watch the language unfold itself to them and see the awe in their faces. I thrive of Arabic, its truly a miracle language.

May Allaah make those who strive to learn Arabic very easy for us and increase us in understanding and proficiency.

Had Allaah wanted, He could have given everyone the knowledge without having to make the effort, but alhamdulillaah, through life, we learn that nothing of any value comes easily. Alhamdulillaah 3laa kulli shay

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-25-2013, 03:41 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I was not a 'forum' person myself before this... but here I am :D

Hope you find your stay here rewarding.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
12-25-2013, 03:50 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

we have a section for Arabic language . U may ask ur questions there.

muslimah bird
12-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the forum , hope you have a beneficial stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
12-26-2013, 11:19 AM
You can use this thread for translation requestshttp://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/19774-arabic-english-translation-requests-54.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!