/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Judge: Don't free Palestinian prisoners, kill them

sister herb
12-26-2013, 08:02 PM
[ 26/12/2013 - 01:36 PM ]

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- Retired Israeli judge in Ofer Military Court Adrian Agassi has called on Israeli government to kill Palestinian prisoners instead of releasing them, Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights said.

Commenting on Israel's intention to release the third batch of Palestinian prisoners, Agassi said in a TV interview that "terrorists, engaged in murders, should not be brought alive to the court".

Whenever a Palestinian prisoner stood before the court, Israel loses a battle, Agassi said.

He strongly condemned the Israeli government’s decision to release the third batch of Palestinian prisoners. “This government does not care about its citizens. It allows terrorists to live in five star hotels, this revolving door is total insanity”, he continued.

"More than once I stood facing detainees whom I had judged several years earlier. When I reminded them that I judged them in the past, they would respond: yes, but the government released us in an exchange deal," Agassi added.

The retired judge Adrian Agassi is well known for his extremist positions and hatred against Arabs and Palestinians. He used to issue long prison sentences against Palestinian prisoners.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...y519ZS1evNo%3d

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
12-29-2013, 06:12 PM
So sad to hear this. I was talking to my Palestinian brother the other day and he said he got beat up by the Israeli guards that saw him when he was 11 because they have such rules that you can't go out at night and one time even saw his friend got killed. Alhamdulillah, he was one of those that has been protected by Allah that has survived to tell the tale.

sister herb
12-30-2013, 05:21 PM
That judge might not care to find out how many times Palestinian prisoners will die in the jails because of they can´t get medical care for serious diseaces or wounds they got during "investigation" (or torturing during it), how kid whose arms are broken during arresting is preventing to get food (as he can´t carry the plate), how they let prisoners to stay ice cold cells in the winter without blankets... This judge should listen just a minute the main human right organizations like the International Red Cross before open his big mouhth.

:raging:

Then he could take a vacation in the "five star hotel" with snakes and cockroaches where Palestinians prisoners live every day.

colinberry1
09-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Don't it make you feel sick, it is as if they have the whole world in their back pocket, it is certainly mind-boggling, makes me ashamed to be part of this human race.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TDWT
09-01-2016, 05:41 PM
wrong of israel

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!