/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.. Id like to introduce my self

Marx
12-28-2013, 12:00 AM
greetings everyone, my name is Marx, but you can call me whatever you want..

First off, I want you to know that I am a christian.. If you wanna ask me Why I registered here I answer on next paragraph.

I came here because i seek guidance about Islam, someone who became close to my heart and soul introduced me the Islam Faith, and creeds..
I am a bookworm, I read 1 book after the other. She gave me books about prophet muhamed lifestory and good deeds, I was opened mind and moved by what the Prophet has done, she also gave me quran w/c i constantly reads 1 page a day.. I want to learn more, thats why I seek over the web hoping to find more about Islam. I deeply wish I came into right place, I am in your hands please take care of me.. Looking forward on learning from you.. Praise Allah.

Alhamdulillah..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-28-2013, 02:02 AM
:welcome: aboard..

Muslim Woman
12-28-2013, 03:44 AM
Hello Welcome here .

Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.

greenhill
12-28-2013, 03:52 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Every journey begins with the first step. Looks like you are ready for the journey into discovery. May you find it rewarding.

Peace :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
12-28-2013, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the forum , hope you have a great stay

sister herb
12-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum. Hopely we can be helpful to you if you need some information about islam.

:statisfie It is a wonderful path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!