/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Grade the year 2013

Darth Ultor
12-31-2013, 09:54 PM
2013 is almost gone. For me, this year was extremely unfulfilling but there were a few good things. I became a godfather, had a great time in FL last spring, got a better room, and I started free courses. On the other hand, I still didn't graduate, LOK kinda failed, Homeland really failed, and I'm back to living with my parent. I like my room here and not being alone but still, I'm 27. Worst thing of all this year, my dog died. Overall grade: C-.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
01-01-2014, 12:20 AM
I'm alive so...A :D

ardianto
01-01-2014, 12:39 AM
I give "D" for my achievement in 2013. My plans in business and be a better person were not running well.

The grade above is only for my achievement, not for my personal life because not everything in my life is under my control. Losing my beloved wife, in example, this was a destiny which I could not prevent.

In Shaa Allah, in 2014 I will try to be better person and will try to get better achievement.

BeTheChange
01-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Bad year for me but this year is going to be a good one insha Allah.

I can feel it. I'm making positive changes in my life, for the better (both dunya and for the afterlife insha Allah).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
01-01-2014, 07:21 PM
B. it was better than 2012 for me; lots of positive developments. I pray 2014 is even better, both for my personal life and for all Muslims. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!