/* */

PDA

View Full Version : an invitation to the member Christianuk

muslimah,
01-05-2014, 09:20 AM
I like to have a one-on-one discussion with you about Christianity starting with the spirit that is filling you

please answer. thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah,
01-12-2014, 03:25 AM
Typical !
they accuse Islam of false matters but unable to discuss their own man-made religion

Muslim Woman
01-12-2014, 05:11 AM
:sl:

his account is disabled .

muslimah,
01-14-2014, 06:45 PM
:wa:

good for him , he was saved a terrible defeat

I hope someone else will accept

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
01-14-2014, 08:05 PM
I do not think it is good practice to call anyone out when it comes to their religion. You must respect everyone's views, acting like a bully only deters them away from learning anything about any other religion.

Zafran
01-14-2014, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah,

I hope someone else will accept
salaam

Looking for fights against Christians or any other religious/non religoius group isn't going to get us anywhere. One should occupy oneself with more positive activities like prayer, charity and knowledge and just being a good Muslim in general. If your going to sit with people who care little about Islam, your going to end up wasting your time.

peace.

glo
01-15-2014, 06:50 AM
Salaam

This is perhaps exactly why the Comparative Religion section has been closed for so long.
People looking to fight rather than to learn from each other.

I am grateful for every little morsel I have learned from and about Islam - even the bits I don't agree with. And I wouldn't have learned a thing if I hadn't learned to sit back and listen. :)

ardianto
01-15-2014, 09:42 AM
I never discuss about Christianity with my Christian relatives or friends, but when I have question I always ask them. Just ask, just want to know. Not for debate because I never interested to intervene other belief.

But the way, ever happened. I asked a question to my Protestant friend, and he answer "Oh, that's Catholic!". Another time, I asked a question to my Catholic friend, and he answer "Oh, that's Protestant!"

:)

-----

@ Moderator. Since the invited person account has disabled, it's better you close this thread.

muslimah,
01-15-2014, 04:54 PM
interesting!

I said (invitation) but was called a fight !

for your information I have been discussing Islam and Christianity for over a dozen years, not even once did a non-muslim prove Islam is wrong, or his faith is right especially Christians.

muslimah,
01-15-2014, 04:55 PM
the invitation is still open

glo
01-15-2014, 05:56 PM
interesting!

I said (invitation) but was called a fight !
Perhaps it was this comment which made people think it was 'fighting talk' :)

To you your religion and to me mine. If we have the God-given freedom to choose what we believe, why would I want to prove your religion wrong or you mine? Let us both be at peace and continue on our own journey with God.
Salaam, sister. :)

Muhaba
01-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Just yesterday I was looking into some information about Jewish belief and saw on one site that in the Jewish belief it was heresy to believe in God having a son. "Talmudic Judaism holds the idea of any person being God, or a part of God, or a mediator to God, to be heresy".

We know that Jesus didn't come with a new religion but was to uphold the law of Moses. I always wonder how Trinitarian Christians reconcile this with their belief. Doesn't it ever occur to them that the two beliefs are in contradiction?

muslimah,
01-15-2014, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=glo;1605199]

Perhaps it was this comment which made people think it was 'fighting talk
' :)

how does "invitation" make them think it is a fight?
Is this a wrestling ring or a discussion board?

To you your religion and to me mine. If we have the God-given freedom to choose what we believe, why would I want to prove your religion wrong or you mine? Let us both be at peace and continue on our own journey with God.
if God is One, naturally there should be a one religion. it makes no sense at all that He assigns different beliefs to His bondsmen.nowhere in the Holy Quran is there anything that says Islam is a new religion, anyone who is a true believer of the One and Only God does not accept the idea that He sent different messages to different people whom He created for the purpose of worshiping Him Alone

The Holy Quran contains all the basics of God's previous Books, only the law is different
nowhere in the OT will you find anything that says otherwise.

Salaam, sister. :)
thanks and salaam to you too

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!