/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone translate

caveman132
01-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Can anyone translate what he says at 9:50-9:55. I have looked everywhere but I couldn't find the full meaning. From what I searched it means "Oh Allah, shower blessings on Muhammad whenever he is remembered by those who remember him" and awrah means The intimate parts of the human body. When you put that together it just doesn't fit. I would appreciate if someone could clarify.

I haven't posted enough times to put a link but there no other way for me to submit my question and I am sorry moderators. Please remove the (dot). It is a video of recitation of witr salah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-05-2014, 04:24 PM
:salam:

format_quote Originally Posted by caveman132
awrah
He's not saying awrah. He's saying abraar. Abraar = the righteous ones. But yes, his ba has a kind of wow quality to it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!