/* */

PDA

View Full Version : keep forgetting to use makhraj wen reciting quran

nutty
01-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Assalamun alaikum

i have a problem...when i first recite few verses i read with makhraj...but when i read it again
I completely forget abt da makhraj point wen reciting...but tink i am reciting with makhraj wen am not....can some gve me sum tips on how to remember to use makhraj wen reciting it....

Also wen am reciting wat shld tink abt i.e the makhraj articulation point.....rules of tajweed etc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamic.teacher
01-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Salam Alekom we Rahmat Allah we Barakatoh,

Listen a lot to Quran and your makharej and tajweed will be fixed by itself in sha'allah
while reading, concentrate on understanding and feeling what you read, it's better to read while listening to the reciter to feel the words from the way he recite it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!