/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

JordanLA
01-06-2014, 10:24 PM
As-salamu alaykum

I'm Jordan, Ages ago I made a thread about how I was thinking about converting, I'd post the link but I can't do that yet :P Unfortunately I never did convert due to my own issues, I carried on as a Christian and at that, hardly a good one.. but alhamdulilah I decided to do my shahada 2 days ago! I know I still have a lot to learn and Insha'Allah I will become good in this deen! I wish I could say it was all easy but at the moment I'm practicing in secret, I will tell my family when I feel more confident Insha'Allah. Another unfortunate thing is there are no mosques or any sort of Islamic centre near where I live :hmm: but alhamdulilah for the internet! at least I can speak to my brothers/sister here!

Thanks for reading and I hope I meet some good people here!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Alhamdilillah on the news. Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslim Woman
01-07-2014, 04:59 AM
:wa:

may Allah bless u and makes it easy for u brother.

JordanLA
01-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Thanks! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
01-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam brother Jordan,

Ma sha Allah, I am very happy to hear you have accepted Islam! All praise is for Allaah the Most Exalted for blessing you with guidance. :)

I remember the thread you made here: http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...onverting.html

Remember to take things step by step, and be prepared to face more challenges. Let us know if we can be of any help In sha Allah.

May Allaah :swt: increase you in knowledge and understanding of the deen and keep you steadfast, may He :swt: guide your family and ease all of your difficulties, Aameen.

BeTheChange
01-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Awww masha Allah amazing news. You've made the right decision no doubt.

I hope Allah swa makes it easy for you Ameen. May each day make you stronger in mind and in your good deeds. Ameen.

I wish you all the best. If you need anything let us know.

muslimah bird
01-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Salaam . Welcome to islam and to this forum. Alhamdulillah ,so glad to hear about your conversion. Feel free to ask us anything about islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!