/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hindu holy man reveals truth of terror attacks blamed on Muslims

جوري
01-10-2014, 01:01 AM
India is being forced to confront disturbing evidence that increasingly suggests a secret Hindu terror network may have been responsible for a wave of deadly attacks previously blamed on radical Muslims.

Information contained in a confession given in court by a Hindu holy man, suggests that he and several others linked to a right-wing Hindu organisation, planned and carried out attacks on a train travelling to Pakistan, a Sufi shrine and a mosque as well as two assaults on Malegaon, a town in southern India with a large Muslim population.
He claimed the attacks were launched in response to the actions of Muslim militants. "I told everybody that we should answer bombs with bombs," 59-year-old Swami Aseemanand, whose real name is Naba Kumar Sarkar, told a magistrate during a closed hearing in Delhi. "I suggested that 80 per cent of the people of Malegaon were Muslims and we should explode the first bomb in Malegaon itself. I also said that during partition, the Nizam of Hyderabad had wanted to go with Pakistan so Hyderabad was also a fair target. Then I said that since Hindus also throng [a Sufi shrine in] Ajmer we should also explode a bomb in Ajmer which would deter the Hindus from going there. I also suggested the Aligarh Muslim University as a target."
Police in India have suspected for some time that Hindus may have been responsible for the attacks carried out between 2006 and 2008, and in November of that year several arrests were made, including that of a serving military officer. But the confession of Swami Aseemanand, obtained by an Indian news magazine, is perhaps the most ****ing evidence yet that Hindu extremists were responsible. It also suggests those involved were senior members of a religious group that is the parent organisation of India's main opposition party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
"The evidence is not conclusive but people have to take notice of this," said Bahukutumbi Raman, a former national security adviser and now a leading regional security analyst. "This could aggravate tensions between India's [Hindu and Muslim] communities. It will create problems."
The revelations in Tehelka magazine, bear added significance following the comments of Rahul Gandhi, widely expected to be a future prime minister, in which he said he believed the growth of Hindu extremists presented a greater threat to India than Muslim militants. According to a cable obtained by WikiLeaks, last year Mr Gandhi told the US ambassador to Delhi, Timothy Roemer: "Although there was evidence of some support for Laskar-e-Taiba among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalised Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community."
At the time, Mr Gandhi's comments were strongly condemned by the BJP. But the main opposition party has been pushed on to the back foot by the testimony of Swami Aseemanand, which suggests many of those involved in the bombing plots were members of religious organisations such as the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
The RSS is considered the BJP's ideological parent. This week, the RSS's leader, Mohan Bhagwat, claimed extremists had been forced out. "Elements nurturing extremist views have been asked to leave the organisation," he said. "A majority of the people whom the government has accused... had left voluntarily and a few were told that this extremism will not work here."
Among the incidents initially blamed on Muslim militants was a bomb attack in February 2007 on the Samjhauta Express, travelling between Delhi and Lahore. Of the 68 deaths, most were Pakistani citizens returning home. The attack took place a day before Pakistan's Foreign Minister was due to arrive in India for peace talks.
Swami Aseemanand was arrested in Haridwar last November, having apparently been in hiding for more than two years. In his 42-page confession to the magistrate, he reportedly claimed he had been spurred into action by a series of Muslim attacks on Hindus, in particular the assault on the Akshardham temple in Gujarat 2002 that left at least 29 people dead. "This caused great concern and anger in me," he said.
The attacks under scrutiny
Samjhauta Express
In February 2007, two firebombs exploded on the train commonly known as the 'Friendship Express' which travels across the Indo-Pakistani border. Most of the 68 victims and 50 injured were of Pakistani origin. Three further unexploded suitcase bombs were later found on the train.

Mecca Masjid
An attack on the Mecca Masjid mosque, which is in Hyderabad's old city, left 14 people dead in May 2007 – with five apparently killed by police firing on a furious mob after the incident. Swami Aseemanand apparently said that the site was chosen because the local administrator wanted to be part of Pakistan during partition.
Ajmer
A famous Muslim shrine in the city of Ajmer in Rajasthan, about 350km south-west of Delhi, was targeted by bomb attacks in October later that year. Two people were killed and 17 injured near the scared shrine, which houses the tomb of a 13th-century Sufi saint. Swami Aseemanand said the blast was intended to deter Hindus from going there.

Malegaon
In September 2008, three bomb blasts killed 37 people in the Muslim-majority city of Malegaon, situated about 160 miles north-east of Maharashtra's state capital, Mumbai. Muslims had been attending prayers when the bombs exploded in a sacred burial ground, also injuring more than 125 people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-2182178.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
01-10-2014, 01:41 AM
My parents kept mentioning that the Indians have been infiltrating in Pakistan and have posed as Muslims trying to incite violence by doing terror attacks. I doubted them at first, but when you think about it, India really hates Pakistan. They haven't for one moment given up on hating the idea that Pakistan separated. As bad as Pakistan is, and believe me, they've lost it a long time ago whatever they might have had, they still aren't nearly as bad towards India as India definitely is towards them. I don't mean to offend any Indians on this forum, but India has a tough time being nice to Pakistan.

Prayer4life
01-10-2014, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
My parents kept mentioning that the Indians have been infiltrating in Pakistan and have posed as Muslims trying to incite violence by doing terror attacks. I doubted them at first, but when you think about it, India really hates Pakistan. They haven't for one moment given up on hating the idea that Pakistan separated. As bad as Pakistan is, and believe me, they've lost it a long time ago whatever they might have had, they still aren't nearly as bad towards India as India definitely is towards them. I don't mean to offend any Indians on this forum, but India has a tough time being nice to Pakistan.
This is in fact true, indians, Qadianis, aid workers who are actually spies, holiday makers etc have all been uniting in the destruction of many islamic nations and especially muslims, even in the UK such groups have been infiltrating muslim communities and befriending muslims especially of south asian origin, and then you have muslim sell outs themselves wishing to cause harm to their own to make a quick buck or gain visas and benefit funded western lifestyles. We are living in times where you can trust no one and best to keep to oneself and close trustworthy family.

Even western military and security services are keeping close links with the indians and even marrying dating hindus etc.. to help destroy Pakistan. It is no secret that these western nations actually hate hindus and sikhs too since they share the same skin colour traditions culture etc.. as 'paki's', but they will do anything in order to achieve their goals and that means being tolerant of such people until they eventually turn on them as past history has shown.

Ahmad H
01-10-2014, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Prayer4life
This is in fact true, indians, Qadianis, aid workers who are actually spies, holiday makers etc have all been uniting in the destruction of many islamic nations and especially muslims, even in the UK such groups have been infiltrating muslim communities and befriending muslims especially of south asian origin, and then you have muslim sell outs themselves wishing to cause harm to their own to make a quick buck or gain visas and benefit funded western lifestyles. We are living in times where you can trust no one and best to keep to oneself and close trustworthy family.

Even western military and security services are keeping close links with the indians and even marrying dating hindus etc.. to help destroy Pakistan. It is no secret that these western nations actually hate hindus and sikhs too since they share the same skin colour traditions culture etc.. as 'paki's', but they will do anything in order to achieve their goals and that means being tolerant of such people until they eventually turn on them as past history has shown.

I don't think so many groups are in on it. In fact, I think you went into this at the level of mere conspiracy theory. I accept that Indians may be trying to act as terrorists who are Muslim, but with a grain of salt. There is no direct proof. Similarly, you can say all you want about the above groups, but unless there is proof of them doing what they do, then it is better not to be too suspicious. Being extreme in this attitude has harmed Pakistanis already, who have the power to change their lives for the better, yet they refuse to do so.

Ultimately, yes, Indians may be responsible in some part for some attacks here and there. Possibly. But, the worst problem is from Muslims themselves. Muslims are killing Muslims, and those who do so are ruining the name of Islam in the name of Islam. They are the real enemies. I have not seen a single person among the ulema in Pakistan who have helped create a better change. I emphasize this because despite the religious extremism, I have not yet heard anyone denounce it strongly enough to unite the good Muslims against the extremists.

So I would strongly re-assess who the enemy is in Pakistan. No Jamaat has yet stood up against Taliban and Al-Qaeda to stop them. Until that happens, the real enemy is from among Muslims themselves destroying other innocent Muslims' lives. Corruption of the Pakistani government is another factor, the people's corruption in their living standards (such as constant bribery, theft, kidnapping, drugs, etc). It's not the Indians who are dealing the load shedding to Pakistanis, its the Pakistanis themselves. The people of the country of Pakistan are Pakistan's greatest enemy.

Need I really go on making everything more clear? It is widely known how much Pakistanis have resorted to conspiracy theories to blame others for their problems, then they are their own biggest problem. That much is certain. I see Geo news pretty much all the time, and believe me, neither of the groups you mentioned are responsible for the mess Pakistan is in.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Prayer4life
01-16-2014, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
I don't think so many groups are in on it. In fact, I think you went into this at the level of mere conspiracy theory. I accept that Indians may be trying to act as terrorists who are Muslim, but with a grain of salt. There is no direct proof. Similarly, you can say all you want about the above groups, but unless there is proof of them doing what they do, then it is better not to be too suspicious. Being extreme in this attitude has harmed Pakistanis already, who have the power to change their lives for the better, yet they refuse to do so.

Ultimately, yes, Indians may be responsible in some part for some attacks here and there. Possibly. But, the worst problem is from Muslims themselves. Muslims are killing Muslims, and those who do so are ruining the name of Islam in the name of Islam. They are the real enemies. I have not seen a single person among the ulema in Pakistan who have helped create a better change. I emphasize this because despite the religious extremism, I have not yet heard anyone denounce it strongly enough to unite the good Muslims against the extremists.

So I would strongly re-assess who the enemy is in Pakistan. No Jamaat has yet stood up against Taliban and Al-Qaeda to stop them. Until that happens, the real enemy is from among Muslims themselves destroying other innocent Muslims' lives. Corruption of the Pakistani government is another factor, the people's corruption in their living standards (such as constant bribery, theft, kidnapping, drugs, etc). It's not the Indians who are dealing the load shedding to Pakistanis, its the Pakistanis themselves. The people of the country of Pakistan are Pakistan's greatest enemy.

Need I really go on making everything more clear? It is widely known how much Pakistanis have resorted to conspiracy theories to blame others for their problems, then they are their own biggest problem. That much is certain. I see Geo news pretty much all the time, and believe me, neither of the groups you mentioned are responsible for the mess Pakistan is in.
There is a lot of proof of such groups involvements in terrorism within Pakistan and abroad and yes muslims are also to blame but you do realise that there are people within security services and military both in the west and abroad who are non muslims and have been speaking out against non muslim terrorism within Pakistan to destabilise the country so your conspiracy theory accusation is wrong and just because western media outlets and governments ban such information from reaching the public doesnt mean it isnt true.

However, its obvious even here like the rest of the internet and media tools that many non muslims are spreading confusion and propaganda so youre welcome to believe what you want but some of us know top people and move within such circles to make such statements which you so casually label as 'conspiracies'. One thing is for sure that regardless of race or religion or nationality, good people are joining forces and will at some point bring to justice the corrupt.

Prayer4life
01-16-2014, 10:27 AM
Also in case anyone didnt know, forums with 'auto save' features are used to take copies of anything you write even before youve made your post and saved, so be careful what you write!

Muhaba
01-17-2014, 07:24 PM
I am glad the truth has come out. May Allah bring out the truth fully and prove to the world Muslim's innocence. We the Muslims are the most innocent and peace-loving people on earth! This is because we fear Allah in every action. No Muslim will do anything unjust because they know that Allah will question them. This is why muslims are not quick to take revenge. while nonmuslims are quick to take revenge, even on innocent people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!