/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself... Again.

Iceee
01-11-2014, 02:15 AM
Salaam to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters. Hello everyone else :statisfie

I made a New Years Resolution last year to improve my religious goals. I joined this forum, I learned a lot, got frustrated with the mods, and left joining other IslamicBoards.

But Alhumdulillah I am back here a year after I had joined, to learn more about Islam and issues facing our religion. I hope you will open your arms and forgive me for my mistakes when I was last on here and invite me back onto this forum. Please pray for my well-being. I'm happy to be back, I hope my Brothers Woodrow and Beardo are still here.

Salaam. May Allah forgive us for all our sins and grant us Jannah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-11-2014, 04:46 AM
As Salaam.

Welcome back! I did wonder where you had 'disappeared' to? You were amongst the first to welcome me here, and funny that I am able to return the deed!

Have a more fruitful second time round ;D

:peace:

Signor
01-11-2014, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
Waalikum Assalaam Akhee

I made a New Years Resolution last year to improve my religious goals. I joined this forum, I learned a lot, got frustrated with the mods, and left joining other IslamicBoards.

But Alhumdulillah I am back here a year after I had joined, to learn more about Islam and issues facing our religion. I hope you will open your arms and forgive me for my mistakes when I was last on here and invite me back onto this forum. Please pray for my well-being. I'm happy to be back, I hope my Brothers Woodrow and Beardo are still here.
We Live and We Learn....

To Err is Human and To Forgive is Divine....

We all make mistakes to learn from them another day,Just don't repeat the same mistake again and again.

You are most welcome.

May Allah forgive us for all our sins and grant us Jannah.
Ameen

ardianto
01-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Welcome back, a big hug from me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
01-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome back brother. :statisfie

Muhammad
01-11-2014, 12:40 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome back to the forum, brother Iceee. I hope everything is well :ia:.

I am sorry to hear you were frustrated with us. I don't remember any specific incident. Please forgive us for our mistakes and let us know if anything upsets you.

May Allaah :swt: keep us all united and rectify all of our affairs, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
01-11-2014, 03:34 PM
:wa:

brother , Welcome back .

hope u won't find us irritating this time .

crimsontide06
01-11-2014, 03:46 PM
welcome, remember...you're looking for info, the mods are human, not prophets...most of what people say on the internet is opinion unless they back it up with proof.

I assume you mean your views clashed with theirs on issues??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!