/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In need for dua and allah's mercy

iamabdullah
01-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Asalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,
Alhamdulilah, I have been having a very bad experience over the past few months. I have none to ask for rescue apart from Allah (SWT).
I have been in a relationship for over 5 years and suddenly the person left me for no reason.
By Allah I love her and wish to marry her InshaAllah.

Its being really hard on me please keep me in your duas. I cry a lot

Wallahi please have mercy on this servant of yours.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
01-14-2014, 05:16 AM
Greetings and peace be with you iamabdullah; welcome to the forum, I pray that you will find peace;

That happened to me about forty years ago, I was heart broken for a long time, and we never married. It can be hard and painful to move on, relationships have to be one of the toughest things we do in life. I have been happily married for about thirty years now, somehow with patience, perseverance and kindness; life can change.

You have a faith, this is something I did not have during my first relationship, somehow, you will find strength to keep going.

Blessings

Eric

sister herb
01-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. May Allah gives you strength in your difficult situation and helps you to understand the decision of that person.

You wrote that you have been "in relationship" with her? I donĀ“t know what "in relationship" really means, not marriage? Maybe you will at one day find pious woman for marriage and then you will thank Allah that He put the end that situation what you call as "relationship".

Think positive and thank Allah that He always wants your best (at least it may not feels like it right now).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!