/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Akim
01-13-2014, 09:21 PM
24 year old from Finland here. I consider myself to be a believer in One God, but not sure yet which way is the right one. I dissociated myself from the evangelic lutheran church when I was 18 and do not believe in trinity (never had even when I was just a kid).

I've been reading some books about islam recently and I also read Qu'ran (although "quick scanning") and hopefully I will get some new info from you guys.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-13-2014, 09:56 PM
Hello to you ja tervetuloa

Welcome to forum. Here is some members from Finland already (including me). Hopely you will find this place informative to you. :D

greenhill
01-14-2014, 01:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

There are lots of info here. Very recently a member here mentioned a youtube talk given by Jeffrey Lang on the Purpose of Life. It was an hour and a half long but somehow could not stop listening (and then again and again). It made so much sense.

And it made me happy to have come across it.

May you find your answers and wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslim Woman
01-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Hello

Welcome here .

Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related threads or start new threads in general section.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
01-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

You will learn a lot here, just like I did about my own religion. Dont be afraid to ask anything. Many members here are more than willing to answer any of your questions. Do feel at home.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!