/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Alshareef - Guide to Powerful Du'as

Nájlá
01-18-2014, 01:22 PM
:salam:

Some of you may already be receiving these as email subscription. But I am going to be putting them all here so all can benefit insh'allah.

If Allah asked you,
“ask whatever you desire and I will give it to you…”
WHAT WOULD YOU ASK FOR?

Sandal Strap to Jannah: Six Step Guide to Powerful Dua

Step one: Believe : The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “You should ask Allah for all of your needs, even if the strap of your sandal breaks” (Tirmidhi).

Step Two: Get Inspired : As adults, sometimes we forget to ask for the simple things.But Allah wants you to turn to Him for ALL your needs, great and small.

Step Three: Select Your Dreams : Do you only turn to Allah in Dua and reflection in painful moments? If you only make duas based on situations of pain, one of the two things can happen: If Allah wishes good for you, He will continue to giving you pain so that you may turn to Him. Otherwise, He will grant you blessings and you will get lost in heedlessness. Let your Duas be proactive and not reactive! "Remember Allah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of difficulty." (Tirmidhi)

Step Four: Internalize & Memorize your Duas

Step Five: Start the Dua Habit : If you're not seeing results in your life, Don't lower your standards, raise your Dua!

Step Six: Revise &Renew : Allah ALWAYS responds to Dua, But it can be in one of the three ways:
1. Yes
2. Not yet
3. I have something better for you

"When my servants ask you concerning me, (tell them) I am indeed close (to them) I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on me"
(Al- Baqarah:186)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
01-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Du'a Challenge

There's 2 parts to this challenge: 1. OWN UP and 2. BRING IT HOME

1. Owning up to your Dua is about making a commitment. It's taking one step towards your Dua, even if it's small.

Example: You want to lose 15 lbs --> sign up with a personal trainer or join a sports team
GEM: Take any SMALL step and Allah will do the rest!

2. Bringing it home is TRUSTING that Allah (swt) WILL respond, no doubts about it. It's easy to say you trust Allah, but it's another thing to show it.

Example: You've asked Allah for a child --> start buying baby clothes or decide on a name together
GEM: Allah made a promise to respond to you when you ask. Does Allah not keep His promises?

It's these simple things that completely change the ball game for your Dua list.

Nájlá
01-19-2014, 11:49 AM
The Morning Dua (To-Do) List.

This is about pouring the BARAKAH into your day, trumping all time management tricks put together.

Before starting the day, make Dua for ALL the things you want to accomplish THAT day. I'm talking about turning your daily to-do list into a power-backed, consider-it-done DUA... with extra time on the side.

Remember the Sahaba used to make Dua for the littlest things - like salt and sandal straps. Sure, nothing is too BIG for Allah... and nothing is too SMALL either.

Dua vs. New Years Resolution​s

It's that time of year when people feel compelled, based on culture, to make some resolutions for the new year. But think about it, isn't Dua better than making a New Year's Resolution?

1. With Dua, you've placed your trust in Allah.
2. With Dua, the POWER is in ALLAH's Hands.
3. With Dua, it's not just about this life, but this life and the next.

But on the other hand, with New Year's resolutions:

1. The trust is placed in yourself, and most people quit their resolutions only a few days after New Years.
2. With New Year's resolutions, it's usually just something related to habits, whereas Duas bring success of this life and the next.
3. New Year's happens once a year, but you can raise your hands to Allah ALL YEAR LONG.

Please don't get me (Muhammad Alsha wrong, I'm so happy to see people make positive changes in their life. All I'm saying is that there is a BETTER way. The DUA way.

You have an INFINITE and CONSTANT source of success in Dua!

~Zaria~
05-04-2014, 03:08 PM
:sl:

Zikrullah (remembrance of Allah) is the greatest thing in this world!

May we strive to utilize every possible moment of our lives in the remembrance of Allah.
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
05-30-2015, 08:41 AM
Excellent tips. Jazahka Allah for sharing. I like the point where you stated, if it appears as though Allah swt is not answering your duas - increase your duas!

That's a good one. People expect the worst and expect Allah swt not to answer their duas then they wonder where they have gone wrong. If we have trust and high expectations everything will work out for the better in sha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!