/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Self-Introduction

jide oni
01-19-2014, 03:08 PM
I am Professor Jideoni-Charles, a Nigerian, author of 'Chrisvislam - Christianity Versus Islam' and formerly a Christian.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-19-2014, 03:12 PM
It's a pleasure to have you here and Alhamdulilah and congrats for finding the purpose of life.

May Allah swa keep guiding you and help you make the right decisions in life Ameen.

All the best.

greenhill
01-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Alhamdulillah. Hope the book is doing :thumbs_up.

Have a great stay here.

:peace:

Muslim Woman
01-19-2014, 04:43 PM
:sl:

bro , Welcome to Islam . U may share ur story in stories of convert Muslim thread.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jide oni
01-23-2014, 05:55 AM
Help needed! I can't post new threads. All my beautifully composed articles are always disappearing as soon as I click on the 'submit' button.

ardianto
01-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to the forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by jide oni
Help needed! I can't post new threads. All my beautifully composed articles are always disappearing as soon as I click on the 'submit' button.
Where did you write? directly on the thread writing column?. If you spend the time too long, the forum will close automatically then you are in 'log-out' condition and cannot submit your article.

If you want to write long article, write on note pad, and then copy-paste to the thread.

jide oni
01-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Thank you ardianto, thank you all.

I will follow the instruction and make another trial very shortly.

God bless.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!