/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salamu Alaykum my question is about Women and Modesty ?

truthseeker63
01-21-2014, 07:40 AM
As Salamu Alaykum does anyone agree with me that Modest Women are more beautiful compared to how many Western/Non Muslim Dress Im not saying every Non Muslim Woman dresses in a loose way but it has became accepted more in the West now a days ? I think if Non Muslims would understand why Muslim Women cover they would understand that Muslim Women covering in public is not Oppression of Women or Sexism it is Modesty in fact we could say that Western Women are Oppressed in many ways ?

Modesty is a mode of dress and deportment intended to avoid encouraging sexual attraction in others; actual standards vary widely. In this use, it can be considered inappropriate or immodest to reveal certain parts of the body. A modest woman would behave so as to avoid encouraging the sexual attention of men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty

Bikini and G-String Are OK But Wearing Hijab or Veil is Bad?

Lecture by Sheikh Khaled Yasin

About Women in Islam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJPAlkAJJw

Why Muslim Women Wear the VeilIn recent years, a small piece of cloth has managed to cause quite a stir. The scarf or hijab that Muslim women wear on their heads is making headlines around the world. Hijab is bannedin French public schools and other European countries have adopted, or are drafting similar legislation. In Australia, a radio presenter triggered both debate and outrage when he called for the face veil (niqab) to be banned from banks and post offices. Even predominantly Muslim countries such as Turkey and Tunisia ban the hijab in certain government buildings. When a small piece of fabric causes such controversy and conflict, wouldn’t it be easier to remove it? Why then, under such circumstances, do Muslim women wear scarves?

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/2770/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-22-2014, 02:45 PM
:wa:

People said, my wife was beautiful. Yes, it's true. But actually the main factor that made me choose her was her modesty. She was modest in dressing, talking and behave.

But like I've said few times, my wife was not the first girl who I wanted to marry. There was another girl before who then did not marry me due to too many obstacle. Not so different than my wife, she was beautiful and modest.

Modesty was the most important factor which I consider when I was looking for a wife. It's because modesty is reflection of inner beauty.

greenhill
01-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Salaam truthseeker63,

So what is your question? :embarrass

:peace:

truthseeker63
10-17-2014, 03:58 AM
Do you agree that Modest Women are the most beautiful ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
naba
10-17-2014, 06:43 AM
Walecum As Salaam yes modest women are most beautiful because they are beautiful in the sight of Allah, why women even modest men are beautiful in sight of Allah because Allah in Quran in ch 24 v 30-31 commands about guarding modesty for first men and women respectively.Allah in ch 33 v 59 says oh prophet tell your women to put a veil on themselves when they move foreign so that they can be recognised as muslims and prevented from molestation.

ali399
10-28-2014, 09:21 AM
thanks 2 sharing a golden thing

MarlaJohnson
10-28-2014, 12:00 PM
yes Modest Girl is very beautiful.. Agreed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!