/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Books to help you recite the quran better for non-arabic speakers?

turkishpower
01-22-2014, 11:29 AM
I don't know if this is the right forum or not, if not mods please move.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
01-22-2014, 07:27 PM
You can have free e-book copy of Arabic Made Easy. It will help you learn some Arabic. If interested, just let me know and i'll send you the link in private message.

Muslim Woman
01-23-2014, 04:17 PM
:sl:

u may listen to Quran recitation and repeat after it . I have a Quran CD where teacher recites one verse and then student repeats . It's helpful .

rehan125
02-02-2014, 06:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamin
You can have free e-book copy of Arabic Made Easy. It will help you learn some Arabic. If interested, just let me know and i'll send you the link in private message.
can you please share the link?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
02-04-2014, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamin
I'm interested :D

Muhaba
02-05-2014, 07:06 AM
To download the free copy of Arabic Made Easy e-book, do the following:

Go to http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/bookstub

Enter the promo code (PM me for promo code)

Enter details, select e-book type and download the e-book.

Muhaba
02-05-2014, 07:07 AM
I sent you the information in PM on how to download Arabic Made Easy e-book.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!