/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know Surah Fatiha

caveman132
01-24-2014, 05:59 AM
My friends and I were hanging out, and a guy comes up to us and says he is a new Muslim and he doesn't really know any Muslims in our university. So we welcomed him to Islam and congratulated and asked him to make dua for us because he is like a new born baby. He then starts to say suspicious things like "Jews are terrible" and "American devils" and "all the Muslim countries should attack Israel" We didn't want totally alienate him if he was truly a Muslim but we were all getting pretty worried. So I asked a simple question: Do you know Surah Fatiha? to which he replied "No, I have never met him."

moral of the story: be very careful there are people out there that just want to cause trouble and problems

remember Lut's (pbuh) dua surah Ankaboot ayyah 30 "Oh All protect me from the mischievous people"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-24-2014, 07:21 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by caveman132
Do you know Surah Fatiha? to which he replied "No, I have never met him."

lol can't believe it.

so , what did u say to him ?

Nájlá
01-24-2014, 12:41 PM
That was funny!! ;D

But I am guessing that the person only wanted to see what Muslims think about Jews, Israel & Americans. Glad you handled it well. I hope you managed to give him some dawah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!